My General Bass playing is alright, I can do the rhythm and the more melodic stuff fine. But when I get to fills I'm thrown slightly on the more complicated ones. Can you guys name any Intermediate to Hard songs which are good for practising fills?
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Sequoia Throne - Protest the Hero
And the stuff with Steve DiGiorgio.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
Honestly? Make your own fills. Take a song you know and put in some fills that are appropriate for your difficulty. It isn't hard to write a fill, and it'll improve your playing more than just other people's fills. Iron Maiden is really good for this stuff.

However, if your talking SOLOS, then thats a different ballpark.
Quote by IndianRockStar
Honestly? Make your own fills. Take a song you know and put in some fills that are appropriate for your difficulty. It isn't hard to write a fill, and it'll improve your playing more than just other people's fills. Iron Maiden is really good for this stuff.

+1

But for practicing without music I usually just play all the scales and modes really fast. And, if nothing else, it impresses my guitarist.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you