Page 1 of 7
What the ****.....? what the **** is this world coming to? Jesus ****ing christ that family has got to be the stupidest family in the entire planet...ugh...dumb mother****ers.
Pathetic! Proffessional guitar hero player? wtf its a proffesion now?!
XBL Gamertag: toasty10
God...We need to kill the creators now.

Edit: In 10 or less years when guitar hero is no longer popular, this kid will realize his mistake and regret it for the rest of his life.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Last edited by Hellish_Wolf at Aug 17, 2008,
Yeah...that's me.

I'm kinda embarrassed at all the press attention, actually.
I would'nt care as much if it were real guitar.

But WHAT?!?!?
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Quote by DeusExMachina90
I will never understand the popularity of this game.

It was fun for a while ya know? But now it just won't die!
XBL Gamertag: toasty10
That is ****ing stupid. How exactly can you get a career in Guitar Hero!?
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
parents MUST be stoners or something. im going to laugh when he gets in an accident and looses his fingers. his plastic guitar raping days will be over.
haha
Proud owner of:
1981 Carvin X100B
1987 Strat Plus w/ DiMarzios
BBE Main Squeeze
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-7
Morley Mark Tremonti Power Wah
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
OK, I don't care if this guy is as good as priest and hellsashes put together, he dropped out of school so he could obtain pro gaming money?!? OMG! Pro gamers have day jobs, contests are side money moron!
Quote by icesk8erqueen8
parents MUST be stoners or something. im going to laugh when he gets in an accident and looses his fingers. his plastic guitar raping days will be over.

omg.. great idea. tomorrow when his parents go into his room at noon to wake him up for his jordan-on-expert-warm-up, his arms will be surgically replaced with with guitar hero controllers. see how the asshole likes that.
Quote by MV4824
She's a "new girl".. when did she ship to your home? What condition was she in?

Make sure to give the seller good feedback on ebay.. we all know humans are just objects after all.
But so what? What's the difference between this or if he played tennis or something?
wow, the kid has made $25,000 in his guitar hero career. maybe i'll just sell all my gear and pick up one of them controllers.

:P

i wonder what he'll do when no one gives a rats ass about GH anymore? (it'll happen, look at DDR)
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by The Article
"The description of Blake's room, his interests (or lack thereof) , and his folks' decision to let him do this just ... well, the don't make anyone look good. It would be one thing if the guy was a bona fide music or athletic prodigy. However quixotic a career in either field might be for the majority who pursue it, at least there's a long history of it paying off if you are that good enough. But Blake's never touched a real guitar (cue up the get-a-life bait). He didn't seem interested in much of anything in high school (a Christian academy where his parents had enrolled him) and wheedled his way out of going by complaining that it was a waste of time."

Quote by WillEaton
haha

Quote by Just Andrew

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 to both of these
Quote by Kivarenn82
wow, the kid has made $25,000 in his guitar hero career. maybe i'll just sell all my gear and pick up one of them controllers.

:P

i wonder what he'll do when no one gives a rats ass about GH anymore? (it'll happen, look at DDR)

that wasn't the kid that made 25000, it was a different pro gamer, and that was over his entire career. this kid is pretty much screwed
Quote by smb
Yeah...that's me.

I'm kinda embarrassed at all the press attention, actually.

Quote by smb
But so what? What's the difference between this or if he played tennis or something?

first you spoke in the first person, and now you're speaking in the second... something's going on here, but i can't quite put my finger on it...
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by Sol9989
first you spoke in the first person, and now you're speaking in the second... something's going on here, but i can't quite put my finger on it...
I bet you can't answer the question though.
Think about it, he's making thousands of dollars playing video games at age 16. Pretty badass if you ask me.
The end is nigh.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
nice one
wait till that things a thing of the past and the kid cant even spell his own name

watch him win at life
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit