Here's some stuff I've done by the side. Just kind of to get some lyrics & songs of my back.

Whatcha think?

Enjoy!

http://www.myspace.com/filiphslimsweden
Guitars: Fender Highway one -08, Epiphone SG, Walden acoustic and two parlour-acoustics from the early 30's
Amps: Fender -65 Deluxe Reverb, Marshall Valvestate 8240, Peavey Rage and one unknown one, hehe...
Pedals: Dunlop Fuzzface, Original Crybaby
Dude, theres no music showing up on the page.

But I checked out the stuff on your profile and it sho aint bad.
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
Oh, I'm sorry. I just uploaded it so I guess It'll come up in a moment, so stay tuned, hehe.
Guitars: Fender Highway one -08, Epiphone SG, Walden acoustic and two parlour-acoustics from the early 30's
Amps: Fender -65 Deluxe Reverb, Marshall Valvestate 8240, Peavey Rage and one unknown one, hehe...
So, I'm sorry that the songs aren't up on my myspace yet, but I already uploaded them and it says "In progress" so if you don't want to wait no longer, you could just check out all of the songs on my UG-profile. They are the ones without "Toad" in front of it, those are from my band.

Hope you like it!
Last edited by FiliphSlim at Aug 18, 2008,
Now the songs are up on my myspace

www.myspace.com/filiphslimsweden