Just found all my old legos in my attic.
What should I build?!?
Quote by JewMasatFlex
astepabove for president?

Wanna buy a duck?
A giant castle around yourself.

Then, from within your fortress, pelt the weak with pillows and other such peripherals.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
a plastic goat
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
time machine. then you go eeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmm into the footure.

Quote by XxGloriousxX
i was flirting with this chick; tickling her and stuff. and she started tickling me, but i had taco bell the night before. so when she poked my side i let out this MONSTER of a fart and im sure it smell bad too.

This

May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

a sex doll
Gear:
Guitars/ Basses:
PRS SE singlecut w/Tremolo
Epiphone Sg
Epiphone Thunderbird

Waiting in the wings:
Squier Strat mod
(soon to start)

Amps:
Line 6 Spider JAM
Peavey Max 115 bass amp
a condom

Quote by XxGloriousxX
i was flirting with this chick; tickling her and stuff. and she started tickling me, but i had taco bell the night before. so when she poked my side i let out this MONSTER of a fart and im sure it smell bad too.

markCP take that pic down it can get you banned

Quote by XxGloriousxX

is that legal^?? but it would be kickass to build the lol wut pear out of legos..
Quote by MV4824
She's a "new girl".. when did she ship to your home? What condition was she in?

Make sure to give the seller good feedback on ebay.. we all know humans are just objects after all.
If you have wheels, making a car, or if you have more legos, a mobile home or something
otherwise, make some stop sign-shaped things and then get a slingshot and practice your aim
-
-
--
---
-----
--------
-------------
Yay fibonacci!