hey guys, im lookin to buy my first 7 string. i haven't had much experience playing seven strings but for the experiences that i have had i played schecters (omen-7, jeff loomis signature) and i really liked these guitars, i loved the playability of them and they sounded killer. my question is what i should get, it doesn't have to be those models, and it doesn't have to be a schecter, im open to all kinds of brands. im lookin for something that is under $1000 (could maybe go abit over) and something that is pretty versatile but mainly for metal ofc. and the look isn't a really big deal for me but i would prefer if it wasn't black. please let me know your opinions.
To deny our own impulses, is to deny the very thing that makes us human.
Schecter C-7 or 7-string Blackjack models. Both under 1000 USD, both come in white... Take your pick.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
i was looking at the schecter c-7 hellraiser and it looks like sex in red. i would love to try it out. does anyone know anything about this guitar or had experience with it? and also is it still in my price range?
To deny our own impulses, is to deny the very thing that makes us human.