1. I watched the documentary of Mettalica this weekend ( The Black Album one), and I wanted to learn a song. I have no experiance with metal,so what song should I start with? I have an Epiphone SG and a Line 6 spider( ITS A PRACTICE AMP!!)

2. I found an old wah-wah,It says Crybaby,which lead me to believe Vox,but it says Thomas Organ on it.Itss model number ended in an 11,and my dad says he got it in the 70s.I played it today,and it sounded fine,but who made it?

3. How much is an original Fender Bassman head + a Marshall cab from 1962 worth?I was given this and the wah,and I love it,all tube,perfect sound,everything. Have I scored the perfect gear?
meh
its not really worth alot. you could give it to me and i could mod it for you to make it better if you wanted...
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

dunlop crybaby
enter sandmans easy
keep it dude. its nice
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
as for the stack if it's in good condition i'd say probably close to double the original price maybe less maybe more
]
thomas organ basically owned the name vox and they created the first wah pedal pretty much so yeah, it's not a dunlop
Quote by atthedrive-thru
thomas organ basically owned the name vox and they created the first wah pedal pretty much so yeah, it's not a dunlop

I'm confused is it Vox or Jim Dunlop?
meh
I could buy the stack off you if you don't want it....
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

Quote by VoodooCow229
I could buy the stack off you if you don't want it....

No. It's sweet. I wanna know how much its worth.I don't want to sell it.Me and my dad were curious.
meh