Today I went to see the "Dark Knight" with my family. The movie was really good and all but one thing really pissed me off.
The movie trailers.
It's not that they are there, it's how they're done.

They all work like this:

-very deep noise-
This summer
-very deep noise/scene change-
'dramatic fast paced music runs while the camera zooms in on all of the main actors'
'bunch of explosions, whenever something explodes, scene change and add in a
-very deep noise-
-stupid one liner-

REPEAT RED PART FOR 1 MIN

the movie trailer ends with flickering and the really lame attempt at making the movie mysterious.

I mean, wtf, wheres the creativity???
Quote by gnpwdrtreason
dont talk about watchmen that way!

Heh, funny... I'm not gonna say anything else now...
i think alot r fun n intresting no?
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
Quote by gnpwdrtreason
dont talk about watchmen that way!

!!! Watchmen was the only one that got my attention...
You're asking for creativity in Hollywood? You do realize the The Dark Knight is something like the 9th Batman movie release (I am counting animated film releases) based on a comic series thats been around for around 60 years or so, right?
Quote by The Leader
You're asking for creativity in Hollywood? You do realize the The Dark Knight is something like the 9th Batman movie release (I am counting animated film releases) based on a comic series thats been around for around 60 years or so, right?

I'm asking for them to turn down that bass in the ****ing movie theaters!
you know what they should do

get some girl with a high winey voice do the voice overs and show clips of the boring parts that don't give you any idea whats going on
~ Purchase your tickets; I'm kicking your crosses down ~
They dont all have explosions, i never saw any explosions for the The Notebook or Titanic

Just sex...
My signature has doubled...