My G-400 has sat untouched with the same strings for a couple of years and the low E buzzes against what appears to be the first fret. Adjusting the truss and action can make it SLIGHTLY better or worse, but won't solve the problem. Should I purchase a new nut? Did the nut just wear down a tiny, tiny bit over the years?
new strings?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
it might have been a little low in the first place.

you can drip a bit of crazy glue onto the cut and sprinkle baking soda on top.

let it dry, and file it clean with a toothpick wrapped in sandpaper.

make sure the cut is in an upward slant. up from the headstock side, up towards the fretboard.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
no problem. didn't we already have a thread together?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

yep yep, thicker strings probably would also help, but if it's only one low cut, and you like the current gauge used, then this should help.

to get an idea, you can start by slipping a bit of paper under the string in the cut, see if that little lift does the trick.

Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62