So today I got a MIM 60th ann. strat, Marshall DSL100, and a dimarzio breed for my Schecter.

The strat sounds soooo good. Great through the DSL100. The DSL100 is a perfect compliment for the triple rectifier
Highwaytohell delcares that that Strat is damn sexy
Highwaytohell also declares that you should have gotten a used JCM800 instead of a DSL100
Highwaytohell should not speak in 3rd person
Quote by red18420
Why is the bridge up in the air like that?

....are you serious?
Quote by red18420
Why is the bridge up in the air like that?

The previous owner was a noob, and its not really set up right. But it plays well so whatever.

And to who said I should have gotten a JCM800, I'm not looking for a marshall rock tone. I wanted versatility, and a bit more modern. I think I'll have it modded by voodoo or Jerry P though.
i know you have a lot of gear but how do you like the MIM so far? I love mine. I prefer the action actually.

and ^^ his Bridge is set up like mine, to pitch up or down...very common with the vintage style bridges.

Edit: or it hasn't been set up yet, pups look low too. Hey congrats on gear pick up.

Last edited by 311ZOSOVHJH at Aug 17, 2008,
Congrats on the new gear, man!
Love the color of that Strat!

Edit: I love the old JCM 800s, but I actually owned a JCM2000 for a short time, & I thought it had a bit more to offer overall. I sold it, though, because I really wanted uber-gain with no distortion pedals. Nice amp, though, for sure, esp since you already have the Triple Rec!!!
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
Last edited by riffhog at Aug 17, 2008,
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
i know you have a lot of gear but how do you like the MIM so far? I love mine. I prefer the action actually.

and ^^ his Bridge is set up like mine, to pitch up or down...very common with the vintage style bridges.

Edit: or it hasn't been set up yet, pups look low too. Hey congrats on gear pick up.

I really like the strat. It sounds sweeet. It plays really well for me.

Quote by riffhog
Congrats on the new gear, man!
Love the color of that Strat!

Edit: I love the old JCM 800s, but I actually owned a JCM2000 for a short time, & I thought it had a bit more to offer overall. I sold it, though, because I really wanted uber-gain with no distortion pedals. Nice amp, though, for sure, esp since you already have the Triple Rec!!!

Yeah I like the amp a lot.

BTW here's a clip of the strat into the triple rec http://www.netmusicians.org/files/5-strat.mp3
Lol I guess that should be expected with two other amazing pieces of gear lol. Update the thread when you whack it in, I'm verrrrrry interested in buying one. Have fun with your other gear
Congrats Say Ocean! You have quite the nice collection going on up there. I absolutely love the finish on that strat. Talk about an iconic look, pure schmex. Great purchases!
Quote by gregs1020
Congrats Say Ocean! You have quite the nice collection going on up there. I absolutely love the finish on that strat. Talk about an iconic look, pure schmex. Great purchases!

Thanks man! When the kid told me it was silver, I thought it would look lame, but it looks sweeet in person.