Does anyone know the answer?
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
It is perfectly accurate, the idea is to cause as many atoms to clash together and cause an explosion with the clashing atoms.
It offends them.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
My AP teacher told me one time, but I forgot.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
i'm sincerely hoping there's a hilarious punchline to this...
Quote by IwannaBeSadated

I would have any sort of sex with any sort of animal.

Quote by Guitargod12345
It is perfectly accurate, the idea is to cause as many atoms to clash together and cause an explosion with the clashing atoms.
That's not really the idea.

For one thing they're not atoms - they've been stripped of their electrons so they're just nuclei and for another it's not the collision between nuclei that releases energy but the breaking of bonds within the nucleus.
Quote by smb
Because it's a bomb based on sub-atomic reactions?

yup, thats it.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

it doesn't matter how it works it just matters that stuff gets blown the **** up
Epiphone G-400!!!!!!!!

Washburn Bass!!!

Cordovox tube amp

Crate bass amp!!!

Kustom PA
It's for a friends homework.
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Quote by smb

For one thing they're not atoms - they've been stripped of their electrons so they're just nuclei and for another it's not the collision between nuclei that releases energy but the breaking of bonds within the nucleus.

Oh yeah, the protons cause the explosion, the Protons are the ones in the explosion, because it is easier to remove electrons becuse they are 1/1840 of the weight of protons. As in basic electronics, Opposites attract and similars repel.
Quote by smb

I too enjoy saying random things in order to seem right.
If The Sun Refused To Shine
I Would Still Be Loving You
Mountains Crumble To The Sea
There Would Still Be You And Me

My Stuff
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Roland Cube 30X
Washburn Acoustic
Dunlop CryBaby
Quote by smb
Because it's a bomb based on sub-atomic reactions?

Does that mean that sub-atomic bomb would be accurate, or would that end up describing something else?
Quote by sam_brault
I too enjoy saying random things in order to seem right.
If there's anything wrong about what I've said, feel free to correct me.
OOOOH PICK ME!!!!!

i know the answer! it starts with a G and ends with a oogle.

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
Quote by Sir Anonymous
Does that mean that sub-atomic bomb would be accurate, or would that end up describing something else?
I think nuclear is the best term, or fission-fusion or whatever type of device it is.
I think sub-atomic bomb is more fitting, as the breaking of bonds at a sub-atomic level contributes more to the energy required for the heat and pressure of a nuclear explosion more than anything on the atomic level. Well, that's not true either, if you aren't using the right isotopes of the right elements, it's not going to do anything but blow itself into a couple of pieces upon triggering.

But then again, if that was the main argument, one could easily counter with the fact that ALL bombs have to contain the right elements, and mixtures of them in compounds/chemicals, to achieve the desired effect.

Don't take anything I say to be professional, I just think I might know what some of this means.
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
atomic is perfectly accurate, atom comes from the greek root meaning too small to break down further. a proton is too small to break down
Quote by Guitargod12345
atomic is perfectly accurate, atom comes from the greek root meaning too small to break down further. a proton is too small to break down

Well quarks but I don't think we want to get into that.
Jackson Soloist SL-3
Squire Strat
Crate XT120R
Marshall JH-1 Jackhammer
Dunlop Crybaby