Hey Everyone -

I just have a quick question. Does anyone have any experience with the Agile Wilkinson tremolos? (i.e. like the ones found on the PS-924 - http://www.rondomusic.com/product812.html) I'm thinking of getting a new guitar, but after the pain in the ass that was my last FR trem...I want something more akin to a fixed bridge.

Thanks!

PS - Any input on the PS-924 would also be appreciated.
They're not bad, so long as you don't expect to do ridiculous dives on them. If you put locking tuners on that, it'd be very stable, but even without them it's definitely stable enough. It's a smooth vibrato with a decent amount of resistance, it's very good for adding a light true vibrato to long notes. It's great for the David Gilmour kind of vibrato and trippy bending sounds.
Quote by Vlasco
They're not bad, so long as you don't expect to do ridiculous dives on them. If you put locking tuners on that, it'd be very stable, but even without them it's definitely stable enough. It's a smooth vibrato with a decent amount of resistance, it's very good for adding a light true vibrato to long notes. It's great for the David Gilmour kind of vibrato and trippy bending sounds.

Thanks for the input. I'm not looking to play anything too ridiculous with the trem, so I'm glad it's relatively stable.

Also, I'm thinking the agile will probably be my next guitar...but that's a different story.
I have a question also, not to hijack this thread or anything, but is that tremolo blockable/ can you lock in down?

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)