Page 1 of 2
In your opinion?????????

Give the name and a little about the serial killer.

I'll start it off.

I'm going to say Albert Fish.

He looked like a harmless old man who lived in the 1900's. Yet he killed and eat little kids.
My Gear:
Gibson Flying V (active Emg's 81, 85)
Peavey 6505 Amp

Avatar Cab /w Vintage 30's / G12H-30's
Schecter Damien-6
ISP Decimator
Vox Wah Pedal
Ibanez TS808 Tube Screamer
Roland Cube 60
harold shipman because it is most deaths

ted bundys my favourite tho. i prefer his early work tho.
It is probably HITLER even though the phrase "serial-killer" doesn't refer to him much often.
shouldn't this be titled "best serial killers of all time"? if they are the worst serial killers, they failed at killing, serially
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by YA89
It is probably HITLER even though the phrase "serial-killer" doesn't refer to him much often.

is it still cool to do facepalms? if so bodypalm
Quote by Flying Couch
John Wayne Gacy.

Oh, and Niko Bellic.

John wayne gacy is kickass!.
oh and when we say the worst what do we mean?
im a big fan of Manson and Ted bundy is just an idiot.
Martha Stewart. She likes to paint the town red... with blood.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
ed gein was really sick...
and there was a russian guy named andrei chikatilo that killed and often mutilatet 52 people.

hes really creepy
Last edited by ninnipinni93 at Aug 17, 2008,
Now that I think of it, Ghandi was pretty bad too.
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by Hammett5
In your opinion?????????

Give the name and a little about the serial killer.

I'll start it off.

I'm going to say Albert Fish.

He looked like a harmless old man who lived in the 1900's. Yet he killed and eat little kids.

i did a research paper on him in my freshman year of highschool

he was pretty messed up. he put the kids in the oven with carrots and potatoes and stuff
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens
Abuline acoustic
Yamaha acoustic
Ibanez GRG 170DX
Peavy Rage 158
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DD-20
Boss DS-1
emily dickinson
ty pennington
ozzy

those my top 3
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.
Jack the Ripper! (They never did catch him)
Gear -

-Dean MLX
-Standard P-Bass
-Behringer Ultrabass BX300 (It can't wait to crap out on me)

Yeah he was one of the worst. Andre Chikatilo was another, Russia's worst. Pedro Alonso Lopez was called the Monster of the Andes, killed about 300 girls in the 70s and 80s. Here's a article on them I just found.

People are always emailing me or asking me who are the top serial killers in the world and to much of their surprise most of the ones that I tell them about they have never heard of. Some however are known for the well known publicity that circles them. Below is a list of the top ten best of the worst serial killers in the world.

1. Pedro Alonso Lopez - This by far is one of the most dangerous serial killers of all time with a victim count of over 300. Better known as the Monster of Andes, Lopez killed nearly 100 tribal women in Peru by 1978. Caught by tribal authorities who were ready to sentence him to death, an American missionary who was passing by convinced the tribe to let her take him to the police, the police who let him go were not convinced that the killings were of importance to them. Lopez than went to Ecuador where he would kill between three and four girls a week. Once caught in 1980, Lopez confessed to over 300 murders, police only believed him when an unexpected flash flood uncovered a mass grave with most of Lopez's victim's. He then was released by the Ecaudor government and deported back to Columbia in 1998.

2. Henry Lee Lucas - Even though Lucas confessed at first to nearly 3,000 murders, eventually the total would be brought down to a little over 100 by the Henry Lee Lucas Task force that was made just to research the confessions that were given to numerous police officials. Police officials from around the country seeking closure in many open cases interviewed Lucas, hoping to solve murders that had been unsolved for years. Although some officials closed many cases with Lucas's confession, later in the years, most of the cases were re-opened. Many people believe that Henry Lee Lucas had been toying with officials to see just how far he could go. Officials finally convinced that Lucas participated in over 100 murders with his accomplish Ottis Toole. Lucas received the death penalty but the sentenced was later commuted to life in prison in 1998. Unfortunately in 2001, Henry Lee Lucas died in prison of natural causes which means we will never know if he was confessing to crimes he did not commit, or making it look like he did not commit the crimes he so violently committed.

3. Bruno Ludke - Germany born Ludke was 18 years-old in 1927 when he started his killing spree of nearly 85 women. After World War II, Ludke was apprehended by police after molesting a young lady and was sterilized for his crime. But this did not stop his violent attacks on women to come. Using strangulation or stabbing as the method of killing after he sexually assaulted them. Ludke's luck ran out and he was caught on January 29, 1943. Before trial, Ludke was deemed insane and put into a mental hospital where they performed all kinds of terrible experiments on him. On April 8, 1944, he would be put to death by a chemical injection that was tested on him.

4. Andrei Chikatilo - Russia's famous Rostov Ripper claimed the lives of nearly 53 women and young children during the years of 1978 and 1991. His victims were usually homeless people who stayed around the railroad or bus stations. His crimes were violent than most killers, stabbing the victims uncontrollably until his sexual release was satisfied and completed. November 20,1990 Andrei Chikatilo was apprehended and interrogated by police where he then confessed to some 56 murders. Three of the victims could not be found, Chikatilo was not held accountable for them. His trial began in April of 1992 and ended in July. On October 15, 1992 Chikatilo was found guilty of 52 of the murders and sentenced to death. On February 14, 1994, Andrei Chikatilo was executed by being shot in the back of the head.

5. Gerald Stano - Over a seven year period starting in 1973, Stano would kill over 42 people mostly hookers and hitch-hikers, by strangulation, shooting or stabbing his victims. Oddly enough Stano never sexually assaulted any of his victims, the violence of his crimes were enough to satisfy his rage without adding rape. In the 1980's he was captured and sentenced to eight life sentences and one death sentence. On March 23, 1998 Gerald Stano was executed in Florida's electric chair.

6. Moses Sithole - This is one of South Africa's most famous serial killers known for the rapes if 40 women and the deaths of 38 during the years of 1994 and 1995. Convicted on December 5, 1997, Sithole was sentenced to 2, 410 years in prison at Pretoria Central Prison. The possibility for his parole is in 930 years. In 2000 authorities noted that Moses Sithole had contracted the HIV virus and currently has AIDS.

7. Gary Ridgeway - Better known to most people as The Green River Killer. In a two and a half year killing spree in the 1980's, Ridgeway murdered nearly 50 women in Seattle and Tacoma, Washington. The victims were either hookers or runaways and had been sexually assaulted then strangled. Ridgeway who had been arrested two times prior for the solicitation of prostitutes, was finally being arrested for the crime the police suspected him doing in the first place 20 years ago due to DNA evidence. Gary Ridgeway confessed to the most killings of any American serial killer to date, and on December 18, 2003, Judge Richard Jones sentenced Gary Ridgeway to 48 consecutive life sentences without any possibility of parole. He is currently residing in the Washington State Penitentiary in Walla Walla, Washington.

8. John Wayne Gacy - Gacy who has been a well known political figure and friend to many people in his small Chicago neighborhood,shocked dozens of close companions when on December 22, 1978 he confessed to detectives that he had molested and killed 33 men, burying 28 of the victims under the crawlspace in his house, disposing the other five in the Des Plaines River. Most of the victims were teenage runaways or teenagers that had worked for Gacy at his construction company. The trial of John Wayne Gacy began on February 6, 1980, Gacy who tried to plead not guilty by reason of insanity was immediately denied by the courts. With only five weeks of trial, Gacy was found guilty on March 13,1980 and sentenced to death. 14 years later on May 10, 1994 at the Stateville Penitentiary in Illinois, John Wayne Gacy was executed by lethal injection. His last words were "You can kiss my ass".

9. Dean Corll - Dean Corll did not work alone, his accomplices David Brooks and Elmer Henley murdered at least 27 boys in which they raped, killed and then buried in rural areas Houston,Texas. All the victims were between the ages of 9 -21 years of age. Dean Corll would only be looked at as a suspect when one of his partners in crime Elmer Henley shot and killed him. In 1976, Henley and Brooks were tried and convicted. Henly who was charged with six of the murders was sentenced to six 99 year terms. Brooks was convicted of one murder and sentence to life in prison. As of today, all parole hearings have been rejected and still the both are in jail.

10. Wayne Williams - Williams better known as the Atlanta Child Murderer was deemed responsible for the 29 deaths of children in the Atlanta, Georgia area between the years of 1979 - 1981. Although convicted of only two murders, 27 year-old Nathaniel Cater and 29 year-old Jimmy Payne, Atlanta authorities claimed to have solved 22 of the 29 child murders due to Williams arrest and conviction on February 27, 1982. Even though most of the people in the area did not believe that Williams could kill all of those children, the jury deliberated for less than 10 hours and came back with a guilty verdict and a sentence of two consecutive life terms. Williams still proclaims his innocence today.

Although there are many other serial killers who have been more violent and eccentric, these 10 are the ones that have killed the most people. Unfortunately with the obsession of serial killers that people have today, their names and their crimes will live on for a long time to come. Exactly what most criminals of this extent intend to accomplish. To always be remembered and never forgotten.

In the pathetic words of serial killer Ted Bundy "We serial killers are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere. And there will be more of your children dead tomorrow".
Quote by InvaderTSN
It's the Asian blood in his veins. It allows him to accomplish things normal people are unable to.

Puberty was very vague. I literally locked myself in a room and played guitar.
The Beltway Sniper from like 5 years ago, he stayed a mile away from all shooting, and his dumbass still managed to get caught.
Quote by Ziggy936
Yeah he was one of the worst. Andre Chikatilo was another, Russia's worst. Pedro Alonso Lopez was called the Monster of the Andes, killed about 300 girls in the 70s and 80s. Here's a article on them I just found.

People are always emailing me or asking me who are the top serial killers in the world and to much of their surprise most of the ones that I tell them about they have never heard of. Some however are known for the well known publicity that circles them. Below is a list of the top ten best of the worst serial killers in the world.

1. Pedro Alonso Lopez - This by far is one of the most dangerous serial killers of all time with a victim count of over 300. Better known as the Monster of Andes, Lopez killed nearly 100 tribal women in Peru by 1978. Caught by tribal authorities who were ready to sentence him to death, an American missionary who was passing by convinced the tribe to let her take him to the police, the police who let him go were not convinced that the killings were of importance to them. Lopez than went to Ecuador where he would kill between three and four girls a week. Once caught in 1980, Lopez confessed to over 300 murders, police only believed him when an unexpected flash flood uncovered a mass grave with most of Lopez's victim's. He then was released by the Ecaudor government and deported back to Columbia in 1998.

2. Henry Lee Lucas - Even though Lucas confessed at first to nearly 3,000 murders, eventually the total would be brought down to a little over 100 by the Henry Lee Lucas Task force that was made just to research the confessions that were given to numerous police officials. Police officials from around the country seeking closure in many open cases interviewed Lucas, hoping to solve murders that had been unsolved for years. Although some officials closed many cases with Lucas's confession, later in the years, most of the cases were re-opened. Many people believe that Henry Lee Lucas had been toying with officials to see just how far he could go. Officials finally convinced that Lucas participated in over 100 murders with his accomplish Ottis Toole. Lucas received the death penalty but the sentenced was later commuted to life in prison in 1998. Unfortunately in 2001, Henry Lee Lucas died in prison of natural causes which means we will never know if he was confessing to crimes he did not commit, or making it look like he did not commit the crimes he so violently committed.

3. Bruno Ludke - Germany born Ludke was 18 years-old in 1927 when he started his killing spree of nearly 85 women. After World War II, Ludke was apprehended by police after molesting a young lady and was sterilized for his crime. But this did not stop his violent attacks on women to come. Using strangulation or stabbing as the method of killing after he sexually assaulted them. Ludke's luck ran out and he was caught on January 29, 1943. Before trial, Ludke was deemed insane and put into a mental hospital where they performed all kinds of terrible experiments on him. On April 8, 1944, he would be put to death by a chemical injection that was tested on him.

4. Andrei Chikatilo - Russia's famous Rostov Ripper claimed the lives of nearly 53 women and young children during the years of 1978 and 1991. His victims were usually homeless people who stayed around the railroad or bus stations. His crimes were violent than most killers, stabbing the victims uncontrollably until his sexual release was satisfied and completed. November 20,1990 Andrei Chikatilo was apprehended and interrogated by police where he then confessed to some 56 murders. Three of the victims could not be found, Chikatilo was not held accountable for them. His trial began in April of 1992 and ended in July. On October 15, 1992 Chikatilo was found guilty of 52 of the murders and sentenced to death. On February 14, 1994, Andrei Chikatilo was executed by being shot in the back of the head.

5. Gerald Stano - Over a seven year period starting in 1973, Stano would kill over 42 people mostly hookers and hitch-hikers, by strangulation, shooting or stabbing his victims. Oddly enough Stano never sexually assaulted any of his victims, the violence of his crimes were enough to satisfy his rage without adding rape. In the 1980's he was captured and sentenced to eight life sentences and one death sentence. On March 23, 1998 Gerald Stano was executed in Florida's electric chair.

6. Moses Sithole - This is one of South Africa's most famous serial killers known for the rapes if 40 women and the deaths of 38 during the years of 1994 and 1995. Convicted on December 5, 1997, Sithole was sentenced to 2, 410 years in prison at Pretoria Central Prison. The possibility for his parole is in 930 years. In 2000 authorities noted that Moses Sithole had contracted the HIV virus and currently has AIDS.

7. Gary Ridgeway - Better known to most people as The Green River Killer. In a two and a half year killing spree in the 1980's, Ridgeway murdered nearly 50 women in Seattle and Tacoma, Washington. The victims were either hookers or runaways and had been sexually assaulted then strangled. Ridgeway who had been arrested two times prior for the solicitation of prostitutes, was finally being arrested for the crime the police suspected him doing in the first place 20 years ago due to DNA evidence. Gary Ridgeway confessed to the most killings of any American serial killer to date, and on December 18, 2003, Judge Richard Jones sentenced Gary Ridgeway to 48 consecutive life sentences without any possibility of parole. He is currently residing in the Washington State Penitentiary in Walla Walla, Washington.

8. John Wayne Gacy - Gacy who has been a well known political figure and friend to many people in his small Chicago neighborhood,shocked dozens of close companions when on December 22, 1978 he confessed to detectives that he had molested and killed 33 men, burying 28 of the victims under the crawlspace in his house, disposing the other five in the Des Plaines River. Most of the victims were teenage runaways or teenagers that had worked for Gacy at his construction company. The trial of John Wayne Gacy began on February 6, 1980, Gacy who tried to plead not guilty by reason of insanity was immediately denied by the courts. With only five weeks of trial, Gacy was found guilty on March 13,1980 and sentenced to death. 14 years later on May 10, 1994 at the Stateville Penitentiary in Illinois, John Wayne Gacy was executed by lethal injection. His last words were "You can kiss my ass".

9. Dean Corll - Dean Corll did not work alone, his accomplices David Brooks and Elmer Henley murdered at least 27 boys in which they raped, killed and then buried in rural areas Houston,Texas. All the victims were between the ages of 9 -21 years of age. Dean Corll would only be looked at as a suspect when one of his partners in crime Elmer Henley shot and killed him. In 1976, Henley and Brooks were tried and convicted. Henly who was charged with six of the murders was sentenced to six 99 year terms. Brooks was convicted of one murder and sentence to life in prison. As of today, all parole hearings have been rejected and still the both are in jail.

10. Wayne Williams - Williams better known as the Atlanta Child Murderer was deemed responsible for the 29 deaths of children in the Atlanta, Georgia area between the years of 1979 - 1981. Although convicted of only two murders, 27 year-old Nathaniel Cater and 29 year-old Jimmy Payne, Atlanta authorities claimed to have solved 22 of the 29 child murders due to Williams arrest and conviction on February 27, 1982. Even though most of the people in the area did not believe that Williams could kill all of those children, the jury deliberated for less than 10 hours and came back with a guilty verdict and a sentence of two consecutive life terms. Williams still proclaims his innocence today.

Although there are many other serial killers who have been more violent and eccentric, these 10 are the ones that have killed the most people. Unfortunately with the obsession of serial killers that people have today, their names and their crimes will live on for a long time to come. Exactly what most criminals of this extent intend to accomplish. To always be remembered and never forgotten.

In the pathetic words of serial killer Ted Bundy "We serial killers are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere. And there will be more of your children dead tomorrow".

WRONG

Harold Frederick "Fred" Shipman[1] (January 14, 1946 – January 13, 2004) was an English general practitioner and convicted serial killer. He is the most prolific serial killer in British history, and possibly the world.

On 31 January 2000, Shipman was found guilty of 15 murders and sentenced to life imprisonment with a recommendation from the trial judge that he should never be released. Two years later, Home Secretary David Blunkett agreed with this recommendation.

After his trial, a public inquest chaired by Dame Janet Smith, decided that there was enough evidence to suggest that Shipman had killed a total of over 215 people, about 80 percent of them female. His youngest victim was Peter Lewis, a 41-year-old man.[2][3]

Much of Britain's legislation concerning health care and medicine was reviewed and modified as a direct and indirect result of Shipman's crimes, especially after the findings of the Shipman Inquiry, which began on September 1, 2000 and lasted almost two years. Shipman is the only British doctor to have been found guilty of murdering his patients.[4]
Courtney Love of course.

She killed her career too (if she ever had one).
My gear:
-Ibanez JS 6000 Custom w/ 11-48 gauge
-Ibanez FGM 400BB w/ 10-46 gauge
-Peavey 6505 2x12 Combo
-MXR Phase 90
-Boss DD-6 Digital Delay
-Morley Wah/Volume Pro Series II
-Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer
-Gator G-Bus 8
-Xotic BB Preamp
Jeffery Dahmer. That whole pouring acid in the brains of living people thing was pretty sick. He also showered with multiple corpses in his tub.
Jackson Soloist SL-3
Squire Strat
Crate XT120R
Marshall JH-1 Jackhammer
Dunlop Crybaby
Quote by Ibzman
Courtney Love of course.

She killed her career too (if she ever had one).

You mean the one that was propelled by Kurt Cobain?

Anyway, I could go with a good old American serial killer, but I like the Otaku Murderer of Japan more. He kidnapped, killed, raped, and ate little girls (in that order) and sent chunks of them back to the families. Br00tal.
Quote by Chobes
The Beltway Sniper from like 5 years ago, he stayed a mile away from all shooting, and his dumbass still managed to get caught.

They only have to get the bullet and match the ballistics to connect this guy to the crime, if he could stab someone from a mile away that'd be different.
Quote by AvengedThrice
Rengori, I hereby name you GOD. Bow down fuckers.
Quote by Vittu0666
Quote by ShredtoBed
SO if Janne and Alexi did a gay porn, would I be the only one willing to buy it?

That's a dumb question, you know everyone in here would buy it too. I know I would!

Search for Artefact.
Last edited by Rengori at Aug 17, 2008,
Quote by TheHamburglar
It's pretty scary for the number of posts on this thread about Serial Killers already.

Maybe you guys listen to too much death metal?

J/k

....Do you like Huey Lewis and the News??!?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Optimus Prime. He may have been out saving the world, but when only 50 people die in the crossfire, he counts that as a good day.

*high five*
The winner...?

Elizabeth Bathory, the blood countess.

She killed hundreds of young virgin women.

And inspired The Countess in Diablo II.
Last edited by Josh Shiells at Aug 17, 2008,
Quote by Phazer
harold shipman because it is most deaths
ted bundys my favourite tho. i prefer his early work tho.

Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by Phazer

Dude. Awesome movie. One of Mr Bale's best.

And, in numbers, it's Vlad the Impaler. He killed like some 4000 people or so, himself.
Quote by original=punk
Dude. Awesome movie. One of Mr Bale's best.

And, in numbers, it's Vlad the Impaler. He killed like some 4000 people or so, himself.

no because he was a prince.

1-3 murderer

3-1000-serial killer (not in position of political or royal power or in war)

1000-100000 conquerer

everyone- god

(ecookie for the reference)
i saw a show call most evil and tommy lynn sells was on the most evil level. john wayne gacey was too.

i like the zodiac. the whole costume thing and not getting caught was awesome
Quote by djmay71
OMG

eddievh2, you are a genuis, and true man of action

damn right

Quote by Zugunruhe

or else, how good are you at drawing penises?

lulz
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Is that the bint who bathed in virgin blood?

I remember reading some book about "real life vampires" in 3rd or 4th grade with her in it.

Apparently she fried up the flesh of her dead servants and fed it to her prisoners.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Optimus Prime. He may have been out saving the world, but when only 50 people die in the crossfire, he counts that as a good day.

you own
my 6 best friends:
Ibanez Artcore AF75
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
LTD H-207 7 string
Ibanez Acoustic
Quote by Phazer

Is that a raincoat?

Yes, it is!
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Page 1 of 2