well i need a good HARDSHELL case for my guitars.
my guitars are in my sig, but i already have a case or my SG.
i will also be getting more guitars in the future, so i need one a uniersal one i guess, as im not sure what shape they will be.
i have about 100 USD to spend.
are the SKB and GATOR cases good?
which is better?
Fender MIA Standard Strat
ESP LTD Viper 407
Epiphone SG
Starcaster by Fender(modded with Bill Lawrence l-500-xl)
PEAVEY 6505+ (FJA transistor modd)
Peavey 65 watt transtube studio-112
Marshall 1960AV
Vader 2x12
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 band EQ
Skb is much better.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Coming soon: Egnater Tweaker

Quote by gtr_101
Skb is much better.

in what ways?
can anyone 2nd this
?
ESP LTD Viper 407
Epiphone SG
Marshall 1960AV
Vader 2x12
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 band EQ
Put it like this, My sisters boyfriend wont put anything in a case that doesnt say Skb, reason is about 6 years ago he was coming back from a gig and some drunk ran the red light and totalled his truck. He had his guitar, amp, and rack in the bed all in skb cases. When he took everything out the cases were bent and battered, he opened the case and not one thing was wrong on his guitar, or the head or rack, but his friends gibson classic was destroyed because it was in a gibson case. Im not saying gators bad, i just think skb is much better.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Coming soon: Egnater Tweaker

I have an SKB for my MIA Strat. It's amazing... good locks, TSA approved, two keys, nice and compact so my guitar won't bounce around (which it shouldn't with any case, really). I've never experienced a Gator case, but I would say the SKB, speaking from my experiences with it.
Have you considered Coffin Cases? Good construction and in the price rage you're looking at. I have two single cases and one 3 guitar case. I like my three guitar case cause I don't end up having take along guitar stands but it gets heavy with 3 guitars in it, luckely it hase wheels.
i was considering the coffin cases, but my parents have a say in what case i get because its my birthday present.
they think its to "morbid", which i can understand.
ok thanks guys, looks like im gettin a SKB.
ESP LTD Viper 407
Epiphone SG
Marshall 1960AV
Vader 2x12
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 band EQ
You might be surprized. My mom is in her 60's and a very religious supersitious hispanic but she loved the inside lining of my Coffin Cases. She said it was pretty. lol
Quote by Bertallica
You might be surprized. My mom is in her 60's and a very religious supersitious hispanic but she loved the inside lining of my Coffin Cases. She said it was pretty. lol

lol nice.
i wanted one, but parents are buying it for b-day, and they were not razy about it.
ESP LTD Viper 407
Epiphone SG
Marshall 1960AV
Vader 2x12
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 band EQ