i was just alittle dissapointed by "No World For Tomorrow". i'm hoping that the next album is more like the first three IKSSE3 was an absolute masterpeice
I still love Good Apollo I'm burning star IV. I actually saw them the other day in concert. It was crazy. Welcome Home is the stuff.
2008 Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Dean ML Select
Customized Schecter Omen-6
Taylor 214e
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960 cab
Cube 15
Vox Wah
Blues Driver BD-2

Quote by Chordzzz
can you fuсk it?

Quote by nebiru
Oh I will find a way.
i enjoyed the album, but then again, i'm completely biased because i love all coheed. but it's true, IKSOSE:3 was their best album
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
I am actually a fan of "No World For Tomorrow"; but I also like their older stuff. Personally, i liked their stuff in albums like IKSSE3 for completely different reasons than their newer stuff. Their newer stuff is a lot more epic with an insane quality of production, however you can headbang and/or dig their older stuff for completely different reasons. They have went from hellfest to warped tour, and they will probably only get more mainstream.
so far the only thing that i liked from them is welcome home
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
They are the one band I can listen to no matter what mood i'm in. Each one of their albums has a totally different sound, which corresponds the the tone of the amory wars story it covers. With that in mind seeing as their next album is a prequel to the rest of the story hopefully they will get back the the rawer sound of SSTB
don't wanna be a douche but..theres already a thread on this...

but i think sstb was by far their best album, followed by IKS...then the others were good, but pale in comparison to the others...also shabutie was better than their latest two albums but they don't really count right?
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby