and you are the only one that finds them funny at all??? it happens to me all the time

like latley i watched an interview with Michael Angelo Batio (who himself is nearly laughable) and he was talking about how a guy at one of his shows kept yelling "Queensryche!" at a show and the voice he said it in was so funny i cracked up and whenever i think of Queensryche i think of MAB saying it and it just makes me laugh. but all my friends are like WTF?
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
dude, queensryche is badass, but they make me laugh
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
What the hell are you talking about?

Edit: nevermind the title and post go together. You have my permission to continue.
I was watching a show on t.v and it was this owner of a cat making it dance. Oh god I was laughing for a good minute.
Yes and then I end up looking really simple or odd
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by Crimson Ghost
dude, queensryche is badass, but they make me laugh

"QUEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNSSSRYYYYYCHE!!!!" "nitro doesnt play queensryche does queensryche play nitro??" lololol funniest **** ever! i wish i could post it but that would be advertising because the site has a forum ill give you a clue on what site its on, its a very famous magazine which recently featured slipknot in one of their issues and the title has something to do with a planet dedicated to guitar. but yea go to that site, go to features, and go to "road rash" and look at the MAB interview, made me crack up so badly
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
4)??????
I usually laugh at the same funny things as other people, but I'll be laughing extremely hard long after everyone else is done laughing.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Yes and then I end up looking really simple or odd

what do you mean really simple? but yea i know what you mean people thought i was weird for thinking dead clowns were funny.

can i post a link to this video its on a guitar site that has forums would that be against the rules because i really want to post it its hliarious.
The Mitch Clem formula
4)??????
Quote by Fuzzbox91
what do you mean really simple? but yea i know what you mean people thought i was weird for thinking dead clowns were funny.

can i post a link to this video its on a guitar site that has forums would that be against the rules because i really want to post it its hliarious.

I don't think it's against the rules. It's not like you're asking us to run rampant

I can't explain it much. Like if I laugh at something and nobody else does it's like... "erm okay there wasn't anything worth laughing at?" like sometimes it's just really easy to make me laugh at anything.

Then again at other times it's bloody difficult.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
yes, all the time. and then ill think of what made me laugh a day or two later and I'll laugh again.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/qjqlmn

heres the audio from the interview. am i weird for thinking this is the funniest thing ever???
The Mitch Clem formula
4)??????
+4 for the reference-getter

METHODS OF PROCREATION:

"Hello dogs, let's see, your method of procreation is.....DOGGY FASHION!"
"Woof woof! We invented it, you know."
"I know, and it's caught on big time. "

"Next, we have cats!"
"Meow!"
"Let's see, cats, we have you down for....DOGGY FASHION!"
"Meow, we want catty fashion."
"I'm sorry, the dogs were there first, it's a bit of a patent-pending situation." (He pronounces 'patent' as 'paytent', LOL)

"Next we have giraffes!, let's see, we've got you down for doggy fashion, but it's whatever you can work out, basically."

"Mouse, what are you doing here?"
"I've built a rocket ship out of jam....it doesn't work...not one of my better layed out plans...but Ms. Badcrumble comes and sees it...and the Australian...we could burn up on re-entry or become a sort of....thing...." LOL

"Ah yes, and humans. We have you down for doggy fashion, catty fashion, giraffe fashion, anything you want, really. Hang upside down, shag on a golfcourse...as long as there's guilt in there somewhere we don't care."
life is beautifuuuuooooaaaaaal