Page 1 of 2
Yeah, so I'm sure there's one other pit monkey out there who's by himself, drowning their sorrows in their parents' booze while watching Adult Swim (or something else for all I care).

Anybody else as sad and EDITED TO:lonely as I am tonight? Maybe we can drink "together."

Right now I'm having nice a Bacardi Light Rum mixed into a can of Big Red soda.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Last edited by snipelfritz at Aug 17, 2008,
Drinking alone is so fail its win.

I do it too, it beats being medicated for depression! YEUH

Damn I'm lonely..
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
Real men don't drink mixed drinks alone. They drink whiskey. Straight. From the bottle.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
when i drink alone, i prefer to be by myself.

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
Quote by UndeadPaperclip
Real men don't drink mixed drinks alone. They drink whiskey. Straight. From the bottle.

QFT

Or Goldschlager =]
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
I just got up,
got a beer out of the fridge,
came back to my computer,
and saw this thread.

Great Timing.
Quote by UndeadPaperclip

Well I've already done that. I just can't drink too much from one bottle lest my parents become wary.

Not that they ever look in the liquer cabinet. My dad only drinks beer and my mom only has the occasional Margarita at Mejican retaurant.

And by desperate, I didn't mean desperate for booze. I haven't drank in close to two months (weeds more my fancy). I'm just more sad and reflective like Metaldud.
Drinking alone was the first step towards becoming addicted to alcohol. I can't drink at all any more.
It's nearly 2pm here.
I'm organising recording.

Some people aren't lucky enough to have time to waste drinking.
Quote by Josh Shiells
It's nearly 2pm here.

I thought u said orgasm recording
Quote by metaldud536
If you're desperate for it, you could be an alcoholic.

As for me I'm just sad and reflecting on life.

Yes, I was once reflective too, when it was my Gyarados vs. Lance's Dragonite, with all of his and my Pokemon fainted. Dragonite kicked my ass. I didn't play Pokemon for nearly a year after that.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
No, but I'm stoned alone. Of course, thats not nearly as pathetic... hah, just kidding dude, I used to do that a lot in high school. Stick to the weed, you're a lot less likely to **** yourself up on it, and if you do it wont be as bad as being a drunk.
Quote by Josh Shiells
It's nearly 2pm here.

I'll cut you a break.

For the record its 10:55PM here, in Wisconsin, where I live.

EDIT: Yeah, I'd totally be stoned right now if I had weed. Unfortunately, I'm stuck in my sad little hometown and I can't find any grass. Having been stuck in my parents house in my stupid hometown with my bitchy high school friends all summer is a good chunk of why I'm sad and getting drunk alone right now.
Last edited by snipelfritz at Aug 17, 2008,
Drinking alone is bad, mate. Although when it happens and it's only at a particular, very desperate moment, it can be good to break free from the pain. But don't start doing it often, obviously.

I have a lot of friends, but I found myself drinking alone two weeks ago, too. I took my car and stopped on top of a hill standing above the city, with a bottle of Whisky. Then I drowned my sorrow in alcohol with music really loud on my iPod, then on my guitar, while all my friends were waiting for me at a party. I've been totally emo on that one. When they called (I was already quite drunk), I lied to them and pretended I was at home and I was too tired. It was over girl problems, of course (meeting a wonderful, interesting and attractive person when you move 20.000km away in a few weeks, to be precise). I'm not proud of it, but it allowed me to somewhat get rid of some of the pain.

Just my 2 cents on drinking alone experiences. I understand you, but never turn it into a habit. It only makes things worse, alcohol is only a short moment of relief followed by a situation even worse than before.
Quote by darkstar2466
Yes, I was once reflective too, when it was my Gyarados vs. Lance's Dragonite, with all of his and my Pokemon fainted. Dragonite kicked my ass. I didn't play Pokemon for nearly a year after that.

I remember that. Red Gyarados was so cool.
Quote by an epic mistake

Thorogood FTW.
Booze FTL though.
Quote by DayTripper1967
i'm going to be blazing by myself in a little bit if that counts.

Sure it counts, I'm blazin' up and drinkin' some malt liquor. Yup, I'm a gangsta.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
Im not drinking alone out of depression or anything,
just boredom,
and im thirsty.
And just like a beer or two...or six
Quote by RnFnR100
Thorogood FTW.
Booze FTL though.

THANK YOU

I've been looking for the artist for awhile
The Pit. The Movie.
Im alone, but didnt fancy drinking tonight. Maybe tomorrow. Can't wait for uni to start again. Can't wait to see all my friends again. Can't wait to have a (decent this time) woman with me again .

Yer, im lonely and sad
Quote by Chinfrim
Sadly we have not shotguns and go around saying "Get Out of Mah Propertay!!"
EDIT: +1 to all of that. Except the not drinking part.

So I'm about three drinks in and I'm already empathizing with Metalocalypse way too much.

Hooray for having absolutely no tolerance and being a lightweight to begin with!
Quote by an epic mistake

win

I think you should call up your pal, Jack Daniels, and his partner Jimmy Beam. If they can't come you can always hang out with your dear old granddad. :-D

Seriously why are there not more George Thorogood references?
Quote by penguinsauce
does it really make it feel like the problems are gone though? >_>

Not yet, but I'm still working on that.

Seriously, all my problems are just a matter of where I am right now, and I'm moving in less than two weeks to a much better life in college.
Quote by penguinsauce
does it really make it feel like the problems are gone though? >_>

depends on how much Jackie D you slam back

id probably be drinking right now if i had any alchohol
Last edited by Wylde14 at Aug 18, 2008,
you have to mix bacardi light rum?

thats why your drinking alone dude...

Pussy.
I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come
Quote by Blaster Bob
win

I think you should call up your pal, Jack Daniels, and his partner Jimmy Beam. If they can't come you can always hang out with your dear old granddad. :-D

Seriously why are there not more George Thorogood references?

i dont know, its a crime really.

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
Quote by 14shadesofblue

Pussy.

:P Maybe I just wanted too.

I'm moved onto whiskey now anyway.

I'm pretty sure he drinks alone! Yeah, with nobody else, yeah you know when he drinks alone, he preferres to be by himself!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by 14shadesofblue

Pussy.

Troof. I drink like a real man - slamming back tequila shots until the back of my throat is numb and hoarse.
Quote by Spay

Who wants to drink alone with me!?

Damn, that got my blood flowing a bit.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Page 1 of 2