So, for the past two weeks, my in-laws have been visiting my girlfriend and I, they came from ND in the States. Anyway, they were supposed to stay for another week until the 23rd. Anyway, last night, they and my parents went out for drinks and a small concert last night. They got back early this morning, and were hammered. My dad apparently told them about my plan to propose to my girlfriend. The mom didn't like it, and demanded they come home and set the record straight. She comes barging into our room at 9 in the morning, shouting and swearing about how I'm not right for her daughter and basically swears a lot. Now my girlfriend knows I was planning on proposing to her, and she's become pretty distant after I had an argument with her mother.

My father drove them to the airport because they "had" to leave. My mother-in-law wouldn't even allow me to help her pack her clothes either, as she was too mad and drunk. My father-in-law on the other hand didn't really say anything other than apologize. My girlfriend was pretty shaken up and was crying. She fought with her mother (not an actual fight) about how she wanted to be with me and whatnot, and she basically got disowned for it. She says her mother will forgive her soon anyway, because this happened a lot basically when she lived with them. She says she loves me, we've been together for a long time, and I feel the same.

Anyone else have experiences with bitchy in-laws?

tl;dr

My mother-in-law is a bitch who doesn't want me to marry her daughter.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
usually in these threads i never agree with the TS
you have changed my mind
shes a tool
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Your right, and your mom-in-law is wrong and a bitch.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
The whole referring to your girlfriend's mom as your in- law thing threw me off.

But yeah, your mother-in-law's a bitch. Not one to break down stereotypes, is she?
wow that sucks. just let it be up to your girlfriend i guess.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by hyroglyph!c
usually in these threads i never agree with the TS
you have changed my mind
shes a tool

+1
Shes a definite drunk bitch... but to me it sounds like she would have flipped out even if she wasn't drunk. It will probably blow over pretty soon though.

Quote by Colgate Total
Yeah, thanks dudes (and whatever one girl happens to post). It's been a bad day.

Colgate Total is fucking awesome.

There, have a sig. Feel better?
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
you should have raped your mother-in-law, that would have shut her up.

but in other words your M-I-L is a wrong cold hearted bitch, unless your like 25 still live at hom with your mum and dad and work at the local fast food joint, then your a selfish stupid kid, did i mention stupid? that could be the reason as to why your not right
Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
Everyone likes gettin laid
Quote by mr_hacksaw
oh damn, i hate it when that happens...

Kudos for not using the Bel-Air routine.

^ I'm actually 20. :/ I live in an apartment, and I work at a hardware store.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

you should have told the biotch to come back when she wasnt piss drunk and a complete idiot tool twat
I'm Steve
Quote by Colgate Total
So, for the past two weeks, my in-laws have been visiting my girlfriend and I, they came from ND in the States. Anyway, they were supposed to stay for another week until the 23rd. Anyway, last night, they and my parents went out for drinks and a small concert last night. They got back early this morning, and were hammered. My dad apparently told them about my plan to propose to my girlfriend. The mom didn't like it, and demanded they come home and set the record straight. She comes barging into our room at 9 in the morning, shouting and swearing about how I'm not right for her daughter and basically swears a lot. Now my girlfriend knows I was planning on proposing to her, and she's become pretty distant after I had an argument with her mother.

My father drove them to the airport because they "had" to leave. My mother-in-law wouldn't even allow me to help her pack her clothes either, as she was too mad and drunk. My father-in-law on the other hand didn't really say anything other than apologize. My girlfriend was pretty shaken up and was crying. She fought with her mother (not an actual fight) about how she wanted to be with me and whatnot, and she basically got disowned for it. She says her mother will forgive her soon anyway, because this happened a lot basically when she lived with them. She says she loves me, we've been together for a long time, and THEN THE LOCHNESS MONSTAH CAME OUTTA THE WATAH THERE AND LOOKED DOWN AT ME NOW AND SAID, "CAN I BORROW TREE FIDDY?"

oh damn, i hate it when that happens...
I agree with your mother-in-law, you aren't right for her daughter; you're going to single handedly destroy the high class reputation that their family has fought to obtain. Who the fuck do you think you are!?

Home wrecker!
lol at hacksaw

But yea, usually I tell the TS they're wrong on these kinds of things. You however, Colgate, are 100% right(as usual)
Sig that other post or I will destroy you.

On-topic, inb4 rape.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Maybe the mother-in-law would be happier if you gave her a little something...and I do mean LITTLE.
Quote by Wulphy
Sig that other post or I will destroy you.

On-topic, inb4 rape.

It's been suggested.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Quote by Colgate Total
Yeah, thanks dudes (and whatever one girl happens to post). It's been a bad day.

Everyone knows that there are no girls in the pit.
Fuck her. I hate when parents "decide" if their daughter's boyfriend is good enough.

Anyways, sorry bro, hopefully everything will work out.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Colgate Total
It's been suggested.

Erm, inb4 I cum blood?
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Bang her?

Seriously, what's this going to accomplish? Are you going to show her this thread?
Are you going to show how you exploited your mother in-law on a site with some of the craziest sh*t I've ever seen?

I'm sorry. I've been having a really bad day too.
Go get married! Regardless of what that b*tch of an in-law says.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Quote by McLovin-
Bang her?

Seriously, what's this going to accomplish? Are you going to show her this thread?
Are you going to show how you exploited your mother in-law on a site with some of the craziest sh*t I've ever seen?

I'm sorry. I've been having a really bad day too.
Go get married! Regardless of what that b*tch of an in-law says.

What this is going to accomplish is I get to talk shit about the woman, and as a result I feel awesome. My friends weren't much help, they sorta just laughed and said "owned."
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

what a *****
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.