Poll: U like it??
Poll Options
View poll results: U like it??
I really like it
4 50%
no, it kinda sucks
4 50%
Voters: 8.
i was at guitar center the other day, and in their sound proof glass room, and i hooked up my white Schecter into a Marshall JCM2000 TSL 212, and fell in love with it. now i hated the price tag, $2,900 but DAMN.

This amp whoops SOOO MUCH ASS. the loudest i got it was master volume on 3 before my gf started getting angry on the gain channel, i think i had the settings...

Treble: 8 1/2
Mid: 4
Bass: 7

master volume at 3.

i have no idea what tubes where in it, but this thing was loud as ever, and wasnt the least bit muddy. It had a really nice sizzling roar. then i hit on the built in reverb, and put it at 6, and started with the Sweet Child o' Mine solo. it was a good day.

if i had the $$$$$$ i would buy it in a heart beat. I want you guys' honest opinion, only vote if you have personally played on one or own one.

Im not a big Marshall guy, but after playing on this, i think i might start to get into them.
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Wow...
You do realize that that cannot be the JCM2000 TSL combo. Those go for like... 1500 normallly man

Also i think they sound muddy, tinny, and fizzy... I would get a Splawn For 2900 (FUNK THAT I'LL GET 2 SPLAWNS!)
well, then GC is a rip off. lmfao as we didnt know that already.

i was playing on it! JCM 2000 TSL 212 with reverb. thats the amp i was playing on, and yea the price tag was 2,500 +

edit: and i have played on some muddy ass amps, but this thing sounded so clear and had so much bite. maybe it had different tubes in it?? idk i didnt check.
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"