Just had 2 quick questions

How is the Visual Sound H20?
I really want to grab a nice delay. I was going to wait on a chorus but if the VS h20 is nice I can kill 2 birds with one stone.

I'm also looking at getting a power supply, is the Dunlop DC brick any good? I was just going to get a 1spot but I hear it adds buzz. As long as it does not add buzz and it is able to power a few pedals I'll be happy. I just don't want to waste time ordering it and sending it back if it is a piece of crap.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
I have had the 1 spot and now have the Brick

Both are good, and the 1-spot didnt add any noise to my rig when I had it. (It got stolen)

I now have the brick because I have an 18 V wah pedal
Quote by stangconv
I have had the 1 spot and now have the Brick

Both are good, and the 1-spot didnt add any noise to my rig when I had it. (It got stolen)

I now have the brick because I have an 18 V wah pedal

Cool thanks for the input.

I'll probably just go with the brick for future 18v pedals and because it seems 'tidy'er.

Have you had any problems with the brick?
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
i bought an h2o, its somewhere in the mail so pumped
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
Quote by danyellenik
i bought an h2o, its somewhere in the mail so pumped

bleh, not helpful damnit!
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
lol, i tried an h2o in the store, and fell in love, I just put the chorus on a nice subtle setting, and a bit of echo there for a reverby effect and BAM! it really brought out the clean tones, not to mention soloing on the drive channel of a classic 30

but that was the V2, i bought one of the older version 1 h2o's, apparently they sound the same so w.e
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808