So I found a killer tone with my big muff and screamin blues, then I lent the pedals to my buddy for his gigs. When I got the pedals back I can't get the tone back even with the same settings. The only thing thats changed is I tuned my guitar to Eb to make bends easier. Is that enough of a difference to make my tone dissappear?
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Sometimes it can just be you. i thought i had a mean as sound once. then i went to bed got up the next day and went to play it and none of the settings had changed and it sounded like utter ****. How i wish it was yesterday again
New strings make a big difference.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

Quote by Guitarism12
Sometimes it can just be you. i thought i had a mean as sound once. then i went to bed got up the next day and went to play it and none of the settings had changed and it sounded like utter ****. How i wish it was yesterday again

+1
That happens ALOT!
Ok, yea I didn't change any amp settings, I'm glad its not just me.
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}