I live in the OKC area (UCO), and I'm looking to join a hard rock band. I've been playing for four or so years and I have stage experience. My main influence is Coheed and Cambria, but other notables are Guns N' Roses, Metallica and Shinedown. If interested, shoot me a pm or an email; alienguitarplayer@hotmail.com

That, or reply to the thread.
I AM MASTER OF JIGGLYPUFF.

Current Gear:
Gibson Boneyard with Bigsby
Gibson 93' Explorer W/Nailbombs
G&L 93' Legacy W/Noiseless
Gibson 95' Doublecut W/Angus Bridge

Mesa Stiletto Trident
Bogner Shiva
Mesa 2x12 & 4x12 Cabs
Last edited by Butthead at Aug 18, 2008,
We'll, I'm in Bethany OK (SNU), and I'm a bassist. I mainly play Avenged Sevenfold, blink-182, and Slipknot (lovely combination, right?), stuff like that, but I usually just make up my own stuff as I go along. Send me a sample of stuff you've come up with and I'll see if we could mutually benefit from the alliance commonly known as... a band >_> <_<
Quote by aaciseric
But wouldn't all that be worth it to ride a zebra around campus? Perhaps dressed in chainmail? Maybe with a plastic sword and a wench who may or may not just be a prostitute?

Where in Edmond are you? I live at Danforth and Western so I'm pretty close. I play bass and guitar, a friend of mine plays guitar, we're both looking to join a band together. Do you know any drummers? I only know one but he's already in a band... Of course.
Jackson DKMG with Dimarzio Evo2's
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Schecter Stilletto Elite-4

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

fuzzyDXMG=GREAT buyer/trader, easy to deal with.