if you had the money to buy a gibson melody maker, or a mim fender telecaster. Color doesn't matter but only on sound which would you buy? both $400
Give me a 60's kind of life
telecaster all the way man
Quote by LuckyBoys91
+ ****ing 1

i've got a point

Quote by Pr0gNut
No,they're to high end for me.I usually just walk into a random building and scream "FIX MY BANJO NOW!!!!" until they hit me with sticks and call the police.

TSHM.
ooo i am, i was just playing a gibson melody maker and it was pretty cool. It was used and only for 289, so i might buy it later as a back-up or something. thanks commenthing though man
Give me a 60's kind of life
if yoru gonna get a tele dont get the mim's. they are awful. im not saying mim fenders suck but there is just something about the tele's that are not at all right

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Quote by timzee117
if yoru gonna get a tele dont get the mim's. they are awful. im not saying mim fenders suck but there is just something about the tele's that are not at all right

What the hell are you talking about?
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
Quote by timzee117

What in the hell are you on about? MIM Fender anything is good. It's like that with any guitar really; you get a hit and a miss, occasionally. Sure, they're not MIA, but in my honest opinion, I think they should be much more expensive than they are.

Shhh, don't tell Fender. It'll give 'em ideas.

I would say a Telecaster, but it's up to you, really.