so pit, anyone ever been to the musicians friend clearance center in kc and find a good deal?
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
I've been 2 or three times, but I haven't necessarily found any good deals. Sometimes you can find a busted up guitar cheap, and if you know how to fix it or don't mind playing without a headstock, then you're set.
Quote by terryguitar
GROW UP WE DONT NEED 2 CHEAT WHEN OUR KIDS ARE BEAUTIFUL

Quote by blynd_snyper
Ummm, petrol? Nip down to your local petrol station, buy a litre of the stuff and soak your balls in it, light them up and start playing with them.
I'm gonna go sometime soon, 'cause I live near KC and I wanna check it out......
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

ya, i was there yesterday. overall there were quite a few guitars that didnt have any noticable defects. of course there were the ones with the snapped off headstock, but really it all seemed pretty decent to me
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Alot have just mild scratches on the back. They can't sell it in that condition though, so they mark it down 30% and ship it off to us.

My drummer friend there found a double pedal kick for 30 dollars there, when it was originally 200 dollars. There was said to be a nut missing somewhere, but everything was fine with the item. That was a very good day, in fact it was the day after Tool played Kemper Arena on their last tour.