ALL PARTS BRAND NEW AND NEVER USED! GREAT DISCOUNTS!

First up a brand new SD Jazz I bought at Guitar Center for a project but never ended up using. The package has been opened, but that's it. Brand new and will come in original packaging. I'd like to get $60+shipping: Buy Seymour Duncan SH-2N Jazz Model Pickup online at Musician's Friend

GuitarFetish single locking LFR, feels solid and higher quality than the Ibanez 6-string TRS trems. the site says it's made out of hardened steel (same with the studs and posts) and not pot metal. Has some weight to it so I'm pretty sure this is true. I'm selling this because I intend to get a Gotoh or Original Floyd for the guitar instead. Never used or installed, $45+shipping: Black Floyd Rose "Fastloader" Locking Tremolo System

Next part is a GutarFetish Mid-boost. Never used like the rest of the stuff I'm selling. Decided I'd rather have a tone pot or 2 volume pots so this has got to go. $15+shipping: "Clapton" style mid boost circuit- Drive your amp!

, located near Sacramento for local pickup, discount on shipping if you buy multiple items. Actual pics of the items up soon.
Quote by JD Red LP
ALL PARTS BRAND NEW AND NEVER USED! GREAT DISCOUNTS!

First up a brand new SD Jazz I bought at Guitar Center for a project but never ended up using. The package has been opened, but that's it. Brand new and will come in original packaging. I'd like to get $60+shipping: Buy Seymour Duncan SH-2N Jazz Model Pickup online at Musician's Friend

GuitarFetish single locking LFR, feels solid and higher quality than the Ibanez 6-string TRS trems. the site says it's made out of hardened steel (same with the studs and posts) and not pot metal. Has some weight to it so I'm pretty sure this is true. I'm selling this because I intend to get a Gotoh or Original Floyd for the guitar instead. Never used or installed, $45+shipping: Black Floyd Rose "Fastloader" Locking Tremolo System

Next part is a GutarFetish Mid-boost. Never used like the rest of the stuff I'm selling. Decided I'd rather have a tone pot or 2 volume pots so this has got to go. $15+shipping: "Clapton" style mid boost circuit- Drive your amp!

, located near Sacramento for local pickup, discount on shipping if you buy multiple items. Actual pics of the items up soon.