Page 1 of 2
Come on, I know we all have them... what is the one guitar brand that you cannot stand? Poll is up.

Rules:
1. Do not post a guitar. There are already threads for this. Brands only please
2. Don't post crap guitar brands, like no First Act or Lyons.
3. No cheap brand guitar brands e.g. Squier, Epiphone, etc...
4. Have fun with it? i dunno...

Enjoy Hating These Fine Brands:

Gibson
Fender
Ibanez
Schecter
B.C. Rich
Dean
P.R.S.
Martin
Gretsch (I know who they're owned by, but not a cheap-o brand, sooo...)
Washburn (I remembered Lyon and not Washburn???)
Jackson
Rickenbacker
Kay (Old, but still a brand.)
Silvertone
Univox
ESP
Kramer
Eastwood (if any one besides us two have heard of 'em...)

PS:

Just to let you know, I DID use the Search Bar. There were worst guitar threads, but no Most Hated Brand Threads. So I don't think I did anything wrong...

I'm doing a poll, but I had never done one before, so I didn't know the limit... so I'll just put the most popular hated ones on the poll, and if you hate one up there that isn't on the poll, you can put a message.

Ready? Go.

sixtieth edit: I edited too many times to put on a poll, i think so just post your most hated. It should be pretty obvious once we're done.

Last edited by SaintsofNowhere at Aug 18, 2008,
I can't stand the shape or the graphics on B.C. Riches..........
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

B.C. Rich sucks the most out of those

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gretsch guitars are the best if anyone was wondering which brand is the best on that list
I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come
washburn! Washburn! Washburn!
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
gibson sucks for overcharging ibanez sucks for using the worst pickups ever as often as possible and fender sucks for having so many guitar gods and demigods on lockdown with the stratocaster and rickenbacker sucks because you have to email to get the price and gretch sucks because i dont like the sound of their name
PS eat it gretch
Last edited by MichaelOfCanton at Aug 18, 2008,
Ritmiller sucks!
My Gear
Ibanez GSZ 120
Aria Pro II SL
Starfire Mega 10
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall MG100 DFX
With the exception of their semi-hollow/hollow bodies, Ibanez.

Gibson blows too. The original Gibson, Heritage, is far superior.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
yeah he hated it lol

idk why ibanez is on there for pickups >.> kinda silly if you ask me but i would say B.C rich cause its retarded and isnt practical if your a working musican, and so is fender cause well they think there amazing and the best thing since the guitar its self and there not. gibson isnt bad you just gotta look harder.
Quote by MichaelOfCanton
bc rich haters you are wrong citation : mockingbird (see Slash)

I agree, I love Mockingbirds (but not because Slash played one T_T) and the Bich models.

MC name = Bearrorism
washburn isnt that bad

gibson because they charge 2,000 for a guitar that's worse than one you can get for 750

and if you want to talk amps... crate
funny im starting to see a trend here it seems that all the most hated brands are ones that use mostly 24 3/4 scale length instead of the usual 25 1/2 scale. tell me somebody else sees it and what you guys all have giant hands?
i can't stand B.C Rich guitars, ugly as crap

TS you can put on ESP if you wish, that's a big brand.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
WOAH WOAH WOAH!!! Slash played a BC Rich? I thought he was only a les paul kinda guy.
Quote by mattj2192
WOAH WOAH WOAH!!! Slash played a BC Rich? I thought he was only a les paul kinda guy.

I think he played it only a few times, and people **** themselves being like
"SLASH PLAEYED A B.C. RICH!? BROTALLLZZZZ!!!!!!

But he is obviously a Les Paul guy.......
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

I doubt 80% of the people who will respond to this will have actually tried any of the following brands:

Gretsch
Rickenbacker
Kay
Silvertone
Univox

...so I wouldn't expect too much informed discussion in this thread.
Quote by mattj2192

you bet your ass slash played a bc rich you need to youtube mockingbird slash or some combination of that and see SLASH + DOUBLE LOCKING TREMOLO= WHOA!
Quote by DeusExMachina90
I doubt 80% of the people who will respond to this will have actually tried any of the following brands:

Gretsch
Rickenbacker
Kay
Silvertone
Univox

...so I wouldn't expect too much informed discussion in this thread.

i pretend to be thinking about buying expensive **** while at a guitar store all the time
Behringer should honestly stop making guitars.
The new beginner packs are packs full of ****.

When I was just starting out , I was lucky to get one that was aprantly made in a different factory.
Quote by MichaelOfCanton
funny im starting to see a trend here it seems that all the most hated brands are ones that use mostly 24 3/4 scale length instead of the usual 25 1/2 scale. tell me somebody else sees it and what you guys all have giant hands?

seriously nobody sees it?
Quote by MichaelOfCanton
you bet your ass slash played a bc rich you need to youtube mockingbird slash or some combination of that and see SLASH + DOUBLE LOCKING TREMOLO= WHOA!

HOLY JESUS THAT'S SWEET.
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
I think he played it only a few times, and people **** themselves being like
"SLASH PLAEYED A B.C. RICH!? BROTALLLZZZZ!!!!!!

But he is obviously a Les Paul guy.......

he is a "paid a lot and given free guitars to play " les paul guy
Page 1 of 2