Page 1 of 2
So get this pit.

Today i basically did nothing but help my sister out. I went and picked up her and her friend because my dad couldnt. Then i proceeded to buy them 10$ worth of crap from starbucks with my money.

Follow me?

Then one of their friends comes over and he needs to be gone before my dad gets home so i give this loser a ride home. But thats not even near the end of it.

My dad called to see how we were doing and my sister was supposed to be finishing her summer reading and she had not read **** but of course i covered for her.

Heres were i feel the dagger enter my spine.

I go out to get some burger king and i give them (my sis and her friend) my leftovers, and when my dad comes home he asked my sis whos trash that was and she blames me and then he gets pissed at me for leaving the trash out when i gave the rest to them.

I mean do they ****ing expect me to come and get it from them when they're done and walk it 5 ft to the trash can?

So pit how should i exact my revenge?
Last edited by on a jet at Aug 18, 2008,
Are your sister's friends hot?

This is a very important question.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
Furious raping
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
You know nothing of how Jesus felt, he suffered eternal pain to cover all our sorry asses. ETERNAL PAIN
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Rape

Bitch you saw it coming.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Uh... don't do anything? Small beans, man.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
this isnt another person at the computer but it is your conscience. and i do believe know know exactly wut u have to do *wink*
What I feel we shall crucify this man for comparing his petty favors to that of a man who has forgiven killers died simply to save us all watches all the **** we do and is still coming back. You bastard

/devout christian
jesuspeople: He was kidding, chill.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
unless you actually got into trouble.. then I wouldnt do anything... kinda childish right?

Somehow I don't think this is on the same level as being nailed to a cross, getting stabbed by spears, spit on and the like. Anyway so what? Its not like they left the trash out on purpose. Your dad sounds like a dick.
Quote by Aussieloco
What I feel we shall crucify this man for comparing his petty favors to that of a man who has forgiven killers died simply to save us all watches all the **** we do and is still coming back. You bastard

/devout christian

AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by chuckflan333
jesuspeople: He was kidding, chill.

Oh....

Rape then. Rape for sure.
just deal and be happy with what you have. revenge is not a way to settle problems, just a way to make them worse! and no, you dont have a tiny clue how jesus felt, youre just another arrogant kid thinking he's the best and deserves the world's pity because a few TINY things go wrong. dude really, just deal, dont get revenge, and do what you are told to. take life as it comes and if you have some real problems to discuss ill help, im serious.
Quote by chamill4u
Also, start inconspicuously humping the nearest immobile object while darting your eyes back and forth suspiciously. Works best if the nearest immobile object is also the nearest person.

Bend (newest)

Seven To Forever

We've All Seen
Or perhaps we could all acknowledge that everyone is inconsiderate on occasions, everyone occasionally has bad luck, and sometimes stuff just happens and we'll forget about it tomorrow anyway.

No? Okay, flame on!
Quote by Godsmack_IV
And to make matters worse, you're out of Tramadol. I'm sorry I had to bring that up.

now Godsmack knows whats up

and sadly yes im out of tramadol. But i got ahold of 10mg of hydro today
Where's the part where you get tortured and crucified?
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

So basically you want to get revenge at your sister for innocently forgetting to throw away your trash, right after you talk about helping your sister is Jesus-like?

There are so many things wrong with this picture...
Quote by northerfan666
So basically you want to get revenge at your sister for innocently forgetting to throw away your trash, right after you talk about helping your sister is Jesus-like?

There are so many things wrong with this picture...

no thats not it. My dad asked whos trash it was and she said mine.
Sounds to me like its a trivial situation that you're getting butthurt over because you couldn't spend all day at home doing nothing.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
Do what that guy was saying last night..

**** the friend in the ass, then piss in her ass, when she finds out what you're doing and trys to struggle, throw your hands in the air and yell "UG FTW!"
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
Quote by on a jet
So get this pit.

Today i basically did nothing but help my sister out. I went and picked up her and her friend because my dad couldnt. Then i proceeded to buy them 10$ worth of crap from starbucks with my money.

Follow me?

Then one of their friends comes over and he needs to be gone before my dad gets home so i give this loser a ride home. But thats not even near the end of it.

My dad called to see how we were doing and my sister was supposed to be finishing her summer reading and she had not read **** but of course i covered for her.

Heres were i feel the dagger enter my spine.

I go out to get some burger king and i give them (my sis and her friend) my leftovers, and when my dad comes home he asked my sis whos trash that was and she blames me and then he gets pissed at me for leaving the trash out when i gave the rest to them.

I mean do they ****ing expect me to come and get it from them when they're done and walk it 5 ft to the trash can?

So pit how should i exact my revenge?

How jesus-like of you
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Is it really gonna kill you to be generous for a day?
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
You're a pussy.

Its family. Everyone has one.
If everyone had an asshole for a mouth, wouldn't the world make more sense?
Quote by humperdunk
You know nothing of how Jesus felt, he suffered eternal pain to cover all our sorry asses. ETERNAL PAIN

Man, nothing seems to work out for Jews.
Quote by aig91
Is it really gonna kill you to be generous for a day?

i have no problem being generous for a day, hence why i was so generous today.

But when that person i was generous to returns the favor by ratting me out for something thats not my failt, i tend to get pissed.
Jesus died for our sins..
I guess u shud forgive them

And the person who quotes this and calls me a pu55y is a d!ckhead
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
Quote by on a jet
no thats not it. My dad asked whos trash it was and she said mine.

Uhhhhhhhh... You bought it, it's yours bro.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by shadesofanger

comprehension skills motherfucker, do you have them?

I gave the rest of my food which was in my BK bag to them to eat. Since they were in possesion of it last, they should throw it away.

Your logic fails me.
Quote by shadesofanger

Are you serious? The trash is inherited along with the leftovers, I thought everyone knew that.
That happens when you have siblings.
If everyone had an asshole for a mouth, wouldn't the world make more sense?
Page 1 of 2