So I just called the music store that i bought my dsl100 from.

There a long story, but I'll cut it short.

I ordered a dsl50 5 months ago, got it after four months, didn't work, took back, got a dsl100, stuffed up, took it back, got it repaired brought it back, a month later its stuffed. When changing channels, it pops, and the clean channel crackles alot. I decided to return the amp, so i called them today.

I asked to speak to the guy who i know there, who served me. He's on holidays. The lady, yes lady, i spoke to had no idea what to do, so I said I would call back when the store manager is in, which is in two days.

I want my money back on this amp because of all the troubles I've had with it. If I can't get that, I want a store credit so when i save more money, I can get the amp I want.

The lady didn't even know if I could do this.

I'm calling back wednesday to talk to the manager, but does anyone know if i can return this amp and get either a store credit or a refund. I've been through alot to get this amp and it's just backfired.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
Well it all depends on the store policy, warranties and such. The right thing to do on the stores part would be to either fix it or refund the money, but not every buisiness is ethical.
Thanks man. Where abouts in Aus are you? I'm in Aus too.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
I'm from sydney, what about you?
Last edited by KSM_Dante at Aug 18, 2008,
Sounds exactly like the problem I had with my bass amp. The guys at my music shop are really nice and they decided that sending away did nothing so they got me store credit. Hopefully the guys there will recognise you and notice that you have been to the shop with the same amp breaking on you all the time and will let you get something nice.
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Laney VC50
Roland Cube 30X
Boss MD-2

Ibanez GSR200

Official Newbie Of The 'Australia FTW!' Club PM Alter-Bridge Or The_Random_Hero To Join. Australians only.
Ahk, near Melbourne area.

EDIT: ^ Yeah, they know me there. I've always bought my gear there. Always. I've spent around 4 grand there, so I'm sure they would give me a store credit now. Hopefully they can order me in a Mesa though, not sure if they deal with them
Quote by atr5557
Last edited by b00m_ at Aug 18, 2008,
It's called Cranbourne music. They have a store in the heart of Melbourne and one in the actual town of Cranbourne. They are pretty well known actually. Alot of schools order gear from them and they are pretty much always busy.

If I don't get a full refund, I will more than likely get a store credit, just so they don't lose any money in the process incase I decide to go to a different store.

I'm just worried about if they could order the amp I want in, I've never seen a Mesa in there, and wonder if they could order them in since they don't stock them.
Quote by atr5557
I see. Well if they can't order it in, then you should give billy hyde a look, they stock mesa.
Yeah, I'm planning to try one out there. But if i can;t get money back and have to take a store credit, I guess I will just leave it there for when I want a guitar or something.
Quote by atr5557