Page 1 of 2
Anyone heard anything about this movie? I thought it was really interesting how the guy was born aging backwards.

Johnny's in the basement, mixin' up the medicine.
I'm on the pavement, thinkin' 'bout the government.
deffinatly an interesting concept, when i first saw a commercial (showed none of the movie) i thought it was stupid, but i just saw the actual commercial and it does look good.

mayb ill actually become a brad pitt fan if he does good in this and that movie with clooney....
no, but sounds good
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
no, bitch.
How many guitar players does it take to change a light bulb?

Twelve. One to change the bulb and eleven to say they could do it better.
i really want to see this movie, probably go sometime next week. Who's seen it yet? is it good? some people say it's a waste of time
STELLAR

I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl
I saw it. It's pretty good, I'd say. There wasn't anything in it that made me want to stab someone in the face, so I'd recommend it.
I've heard some good things about it, but still haven't seen it.

Quote by kaosfire
mayb ill actually become a brad pitt fan if he does good in this and that movie with clooney....
If you're not a Pitt fan, you obviously haven't watched Fight Club.
It was a great movie. If you don't like long movies, you probably won't dig it. But I thought it was pretty great.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I saw it twice already. I think it was one of the best movies of the year. Brad Pitt's performance is on par with his in Fight Club, and that's hard to match
i heard it was way too long and not as powerful as it was expected to be. People compared it to Forrest Gump and no way in heck does it make that expectation.
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
I think it is quite funny haha. I hope it wins an Oscar for Best Comedy.
I had amnesia, but now I cant remember.

Dream Theater rules!
I thought it was pretty good, and thoroughly enjoyed pretty much every moment.
good movie i dled it...they have a dvd quality version on isohunt.
Quote by leonardo.kornuto
You're pretty

ty
good story, good acting, but it was at least an hour too long and i failed to see any lesson/theme/moral set forth by the end of the film
Jimi Hendrix > All

Fender MIM Strat
Epiphone Les Paul (SD JB + 59)
Epiphone Dot (Dirty Fingers + 57 Classic)
Yamaha FG700S Acoustic

Crate V-18 212

Dunlop Original Crybaby
EHX Sovtek Big Muff
Boss DS-1
Boss BD-2
Boss BF-2
its kinda reminded me of Forest Gump
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
I liked it. Very depressing.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
I didn't feel like I really got anything out of it, and I expected too, so I didn't like it that much.

Also someone sitting near me smelled really bad so that didn't help, especially since the movie was so long...
Sounds interesting...

I... MUST.... SEE
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Quote by mrcrono
No matter what happens, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button is going to end with a dead baby.

I really wanted the baby at the end to turn into a fetus and shrink down to nothing lol
Quote by archangels666
I've heard some good things about it, but still haven't seen it.

If you're not a Pitt fan, you obviously haven't watched Fight Club.

Or Se7en
i saw it last week and i thought it was awesome.

the story was interesting, and the acting was mostly great.
I loved it. I like longer movies. Probably my favorite Brad Pitt movie, even ahead of Fight Club.

The Wrestler is still better, though.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Quote by Rojam
its kinda reminded me of Forest Gump

Me too, I liked it a lot. It was a bit too long though, definitely bring extra snacks if you go to see it.
It reminded me of the Notebook except that it was actually good. Best movie ive seen in a bit
can somebody just give me spoilers or something, im not gonna see it in theatres. but im curious to what it really brings other than a reverse aging man.

also, was there a birth scene? does someone push an old man out her vagina? THAT I WOULD SEE.
I saw it and I was actually amazed.
I mean usually with such crazy concepts like that, there tend to be holes in the story, or some really lame parts that are forced in there just to keep the story going, but it wasn't like that at all.

Long movie, but definitely worth it.
I get to see it for free whenever, so I'll most likely see it again.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
I liked it. It's a good movie to take a girl to.

It's interesting and funny enough yo keep you entertained, but still romantic and sad enough to make her like it. It's a definite replacement for The Notebook.
Priest: How old are you?
Brad Pitt: 7 but I look a lot older
great stuff and every time the scene with the lightning came on everybody laughed, it was a great movie!
Quote by Z0S07657

great stuff and every time the scene with the lightning came on everybody laughed, it was a great movie!

Yes! But I'm pretty sure I only counted 6 times, even though the guy kept saying he had been struck 7 times. Probably the only thing that bugged me in the end.
no one should ever say anything bad about brad pitt. he was in 12 monkeys.

and i thought the movie was pretty good...bit too much of a love story for me though.

i preferred gran turino
I saw it. It's one of those movies where I can really see why people like it and think it's good, but I personally didn't care for it.
Page 1 of 2