It just sort of dawned on me. One day, i'm going to die. Awesome.

I hope my death is interesting, none of that 'natural causes' crap.

Here's how I want to die: I'll be riding the back of a 40 foot great white shark that has evolved to swim on land, so it's like swimming through the streets (street shark style) anyway, i'm riding the shark... dressed like a gladiator. I stand up, and start SHREDDING OUT on my guitar. My guitar is also a gun, so I have a shootout with the army. Suddenly, when all is quiet, a lone bullet slams against my guitar, but I deflect it with my awesome reflexes. I glare over... AND Steve Vai and Buckethead have merged into 1 DOUBLE-SUPER guitarist. Steve vai glares at me through the plastic mask, a revolver in hand. All is silent.

And then I have a heat stroke.

*is shaking because of buckethead mixed with steve vai...oh god*

w......wa.....wat
your a fvcking idiot
How many guitar players does it take to change a light bulb?

Twelve. One to change the bulb and eleven to say they could do it better.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Death by snoo snoo would be ideal.

this

or having a random bullet shot into the air crash into my brain, killing me instantly and giving me no chance to realize it happened.
i want to die in the in a bank robbery -
the guy will be like every drop
hey, what are you doing looking at my face *bang
thats how i die
Quote by GeneralGrim
It just sort of dawned on me. One day, i'm going to die. Awesome.

I hope my death is interesting, none of that 'natural causes' crap.

Here's how I want to die: I'll be riding the back of a 40 foot great white shark that has evolved to swim on land, so it's like swimming through the streets (street shark style) anyway, i'm riding the shark... dressed like a gladiator. I stand up, and start SHREDDING OUT on my guitar. My guitar is also a gun, so I have a shootout with the army. Suddenly, when all is quiet, a lone bullet slams against my guitar, but I deflect it with my awesome reflexes. I glare over... AND Steve Vai and Buckethead have merged into 1 DOUBLE-SUPER guitarist. Steve vai glares at me through the plastic mask, a revolver in hand. All is silent.

And then I have a heat stroke.

You're going to die from Aids.
all i ask is for it to not hurt
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by GeneralGrim
I'll be riding the back of a 40 foot great white shark that has evolved to swim on land, so it's like swimming through the streets (street shark style)

In case you hadn't noticed, you can't swim on land. Because, you know, there is no water.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
If someone with braces dies, are the braces taken off before burial?
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
i want to be wrestling a grizzly bear..
to save a group of innocent pre-school children
then while im wrestling....

i get hit by a bus

...full of nuns...
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

MY STUFF
-Ibanez limited edition RG electric guitar
-Digitech RP250 multi effects
-Digitech DF-7Distortion Factory
-Marshall MG100 half stack
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's

thats a good ****ing question
Quote by GuitarGuitar
Wouldn't you rather be remembered for what you did in life rather than how you died?

No. >=|
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's

If they get an autopsy, yeah. If not, it's the families choice.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
I just pray that I won't die by being eaten by some wild animal. The idea of being eaten by a creature that will just forget it ate me and continue to hunt for more food... well... *sigh*
Quote by zObiPhiOn
I came at the

-"Oh Lars, seek and destroy my backside"
-"yeah Kirk ride my lightning!"

██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
______________________███████████████████
██████████████████████___________██████████████████████