I was just looking up different dog breeds since I was looking to go get one and I red this absolutely heroic story of a jack russell diving in to save 5 children who were being attacked by 2 large pitbulls.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-452184/Tiny-terrier-sacrifices-life-save-children-pitbulls.html

I just thought it was absolutely amazing what that dog did and its heartwarming.

Discuss? Any other cool stories?
If everyone had an asshole for a mouth, wouldn't the world make more sense?
"....he had to be destroyed"

Terminator dog?
WHO'S GONNA BUY ME A VALVEKING?!?!?!
My dog has 3 legs. Beat that. And he's a weiner dog.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by xLESTERX
"....he had to be destroyed"

Terminator dog?

Its animal youthenesia. Pretty darn sad.
Quote by stevve
I got a terrier, but he bites me.

Lol same here. But only when she has food or when I try to pick her up and she's comfortable.

She also hates other dogs.

As for heroic stories, I've got none.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by Ace88
My dog has 3 legs. Beat that. And he's a weiner dog.

How come the only dogs I ever see with 3 legs are weiner dogs.

Guy above: Same reason why my dog bites me, my dog like other dogs in the sense that he trys to do every one he sees male or female.
Quote by stevve

One of their legs could be ironically edible. Just a theory.

Quote by stevve
I got a terrier, but he bites me.

They're playful little things, to my assumption they're perfectly harmless to owners especially.
Quote by Ashish23
One of their legs could be ironically edible. Just a theory.

They're playful little things, to my assumption they're perfectly harmless to owners especially.

Ya normally thats why he bites, he just gets over excited and carried away. Very protective to.
Quote by Abunai X
Watch Lassie.

Just did :P
I was in the mood for the whole package man.
Quote by stevve

Guy above: Same reason why my dog bites me, my dog like other dogs in the sense that he trys to do every one he sees male or female.

cus their slow
My girlfriend's sister's cat, Nacho broke one of his legs really badly. To this day, we still don't know what happened, although it's a safe guess he jumped off something a little too high and landed poorly. Nacho either had to have the leg amputated or be put down, at the time he was just over a year old, and my girlfriend's sister decided to have the leg amputated. As it turns out, though, her husband is extremely squeamish about such things, and didn't want their young son to see a crippled animal, so he made her get the cat out of the house. She came over to our place pretty hysterical, asking us to take the cat.
Originally, the idea was that if we wanted to put him down, we would do so, otherwise, hold onto him for a week or two until her husband calmed down. We had, about a month earlier, gotten our own little kitten, Keasbey. (Also surrendered, but because of the previous owner's allergies) and we figured whatever, so we took in Nacho, too.
So, as of now, we've had Nacho for 6 months, and he's our cat, now. The husband firmly decided he wouldn't allow Nacho back, so we've held onto him. His stitches ended up splitting quite a few times, and he was nearly hospitalized for an infection, but he's all right now. Just fat. And for all he's been through, and the sheer amount of torture we inflicted on him everyday (giving him antibiotic and pain pills, taking him to the vet, keeping the E-collar on him, etc.) he doesn't begrudge us at all, and is still a wonderfully sweet animal.

Note: I didn't pick the name Nacho. I think it's a freaking retarded name. I picked the names for our other two kittens; Keasbey and Boomerang/Boo.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naJsLEgcT9Y

Watch the whole thing. It rules.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Am I the only one who found it funny they kept referring to the dog owner by his second name; Gay.

Guess I am huh
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy

Quote by MetalheadforJC

I herd rap mean Retraded Attemped at Poetry

i read in the paper sumwer in america this guy committed suicide and shot himself in a field and his dog stayed with him for six weeks!apparently he survived by eating mice and rabbits until someone found him and the body coz the guy was missing for like 6 weeks.just shows how loyal they r
My Gear
Ibanez GSZ 120
Aria Pro II SL
Starfire Mega 10
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall MG100 DFX
Quote by Saffron_Inferno
i read in the paper sumwer in america this guy committed suicide and shot himself in a field and his dog stayed with him for six weeks!apparently he survived by eating mice and rabbits until someone found him and the body coz the guy was missing for like 6 weeks.just shows how loyal they r

I can see a dog doing this, they are very loyal. I think my dog would've done this when he was still alive, but I can't see my cat doing it; he would probably just meow at my corpse until he realised I wasn't going to feed him, then he would eat me.
Lord of the Rings, when Aragorn falls off the cliff, and his horse gets Aragorn onto its back and rides to Helms Deep.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
No one watched my scorpion vs. mice video, did they? Cowards.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
No one watched my scorpion vs. mice video, did they? Cowards.

I did. I had to turn the sound off because of the music though.

How much did its eye get stung?! :O
Quote by Abunai X
I did. I had to turn the sound off because of the music though.

How much did its eye get stung?! :O

I dunno, but that was harsh. I didn't expect it to end up like that, I could have sworn the scorpion would take both of them down. That said, I'd like to know how it would have turned out if it had just been the one mouse against the scorpion. That other mouse got pwned.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I dunno, but that was harsh. I didn't expect it to end up like that, I could have sworn the scorpion would take both of them down. That said, I'd like to know how it would have turned out if it had just been the one mouse against the scorpion. That other mouse got pwned.

I reckon it still would have won. It was a pretty evil-looking mouse.
Quote by Abunai X
I reckon it still would have won. It was a pretty evil-looking mouse.

Yeah, I wouldn't want to tangle with that mouse. I mean, that part where he bit the damn thing's tail off was awesome.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Yeah, I wouldn't want to tangle with that mouse. I mean, that part where he bit the damn thing's tail off was awesome.

It's ok, I think you'd beat it.

Speaking of cute but dangerous animals, check out this Evil Frog Of Death:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1315131&searchid=cde9e72e-1e81-4344-921f-da8f8c7a8603
Last edited by Abunai X at Aug 18, 2008,
Quote by Abunai X
Yeah. Poor little scorpion.

Speaking of cute but dangerous animals, check out this Evil Frog Of Death:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1315131&searchid=cde9e72e-1e81-4344-921f-da8f8c7a8603

Look up Pac-Man frogs. They'll eat snakes, mice, and fight scorpions. Those things are badass as hell. All day yesterday I was watching animal fights. It eventually led to watching **** fights and bulls killing people.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Look up Pac-Man frogs. They'll eat snakes, mice, and fight scorpions. Those things are badass as hell. All day yesterday I was watching animal fights. It eventually led to watching **** fights and bulls killing people.

I watched the first one, of the frog eating the mouse, and OMG, I could not get the look of HORROR off my face.

And now I gotta go.

PS: You're scary.
Quote by Abunai X
I watched the first one, of the frog eating the mouse, and OMG, I could not get the look of HORROR off my face.

And now I gotta go.

PS: You're scary.

Why does everyone say that about me.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by breadstick
Lol same here. But only when she has food or when I try to pick her up and she's comfortable.

She also hates other dogs.

As for heroic stories, I've got none.

I was at my drummer's house with my singer. My singer was just walking by my drummer's dog while the dog was chewing on a pizza crust. Next thing you know the dog jumped up and bit my singers lips, he needed several stitches.

But I love that dog, whenever I'm sleeping over at my drummer's house, Jack(the dog) comes and lies down near ma feet.

UGLY EDIT:
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Why does everyone say that about me.

I happen to think you're a very sexy man, I never thought you were scary. But then agian I have very odd turn ons.
Quote by sum_ugly_man
I was at my drummer's house with my singer. My singer was just walking by my drummer's dog while the dog was chewing on a pizza crust. Next thing you know the dog jumped up and bit my singers lips, he needed several stitches.

But I love that dog, whenever I'm sleeping over at my drummer's house, Jack(the dog) comes and lies down near ma feet.

UGLY EDIT:

I happen to think you're a very sexy man, I never thought you were scary. But then agian I have very odd turn ons.

Even my current lady friend said I'm scary because I stuck some spermicide up my nose and then had a very long discussion about aliens.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Even my current lady friend said I'm scary because I stuck some spermicide up my nose and then had a very long discussion about aliens.

Well, my friends think I'm scary as well. The other night I was hanging out with them, and I chased my friend with kitchen knife for a while. I was also air drumming Opeth's The Grand Conjuration with a scissor. And then I re-enacted the scene from Fight Club by beating the crap out of myself.

I was sober, very sober.