I'm all hyped up for the next album I'm releasing so I whipped together an album cover for it:

My question is, how many of you guys have drawn/printed your own album covers? Dig 'em up and post 'em.

(Search bar yielded nothing)
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
Quote by NotAGuitarHero
I'm all hyped up for the next album I'm releasing so I whipped together an album cover for it:

My question is, how many of you guys have drawn/printed your own album covers? Dig 'em up and post 'em.

(Search bar yielded nothing)

I'm not artistic enough.
But maybe I'll try to eventually.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Can't find any right now, but I've done a few for mine and other bands.

A friend's band created a logo recently... and it is better than 90% of the professional ones, srsly.
I'm having Unseen Illusion (graphics artist) and Jason Jacenko (insane artist) provide the graphics for my next CD.

Some professional ones are terrible.
Quote by Mecler
That copyright at the bottom kills it.

Well its either that or I trust the Pit to not steal an image I just spent an hour and a half making, tweaking, and polishing in Photoshop.

It's barely visible, and it helps keep it from being too top-heavy regardless.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Quote by xLESTERX
"....he had to be destroyed"

Terminator dog?

What?
Quote by top shelf

Quote by Tubyboulin
I'm making an album cover for myself at the moments, it's like some weird haunted castle sort of thing with really cool effects
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
Most recent album cover that i helped with, full credit goes to David Ho i just customised it to fit the atmosphere we wanted

Cover i did for a 4 track for my solo project

Cover i did for my bands first EP

I do alot of my own artwork for CDs etc but iv also done a ton of logos for underground bands cos i just enjoy using the program.
Is that a fucking orange?
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by dann_blood
Is that a fucking orange?

Yeah.

Orange Album. Orange Album Color. Orange on the Album Cover. Done only in shades of Orange...

What else could it be?
Quote by top shelf

Quote by Tubyboulin
Quote by metalismetal
Most recent album cover that i helped with, full credit goes to David Ho i just customised it to fit the atmosphere we wanted

I do alot of my own artwork for CDs etc but iv also done a ton of logos for underground bands cos i just enjoy using the program.

WWWWWOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!!

You're a bit awesome at this.
Quote by NotAGuitarHero
Yeah.

Orange Album. Orange Album Color. Orange on the Album Cover. Done only in shades of Orange...

What else could it be?

God i'm in the mood for some oranges now

Love the cover though. Nice job
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Quote by Jersey_Zombie
God i'm in the mood for some oranges now

Love the cover though. Nice job

Thanks.

That other dude totally blew me out of the water though. Those are some ****ing badass br000tal metal album covers
Quote by top shelf

Quote by Tubyboulin
Quote by metalismetal

Brutal!

Help me with my music project, please.
I made mine. It's not too bad.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
I didn't make it (all credit goes to James Hadley), but here's one to a project me and a friend are working on.
Demo EP, 2006.

3rd album, 2008.

And I'm currently working on this for my concept album.

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I wish I had an awesome album cover, I could only make one in paint if I wanted to
life is beautifuuuuooooaaaaaal
I did one once for my band's 2007 demo, but I dont have it on my computer, its on my other one.

I made this for my first (imaginary) band, although it was actually created completely by accident using ms paint
Rabid - I really love your Six Billion Eyes cover.

I do wish I had some kind of art talent - I really like good album art.
Is the first album cover a Doom: Repercussions of Evil reference?!
My Gear
Ibanez RG7321
Ibanez RG520QS
'78 Ibanez Les Paul copy
Schecter Hellraiser Tempest
Fender Telecaster
Vantage Semihollow
Line6 AX2 212 combo modeling amplifier