Ya know how there are those folks that say they eat ranch dressing on anything? I think I just won. I'm currently eating a bowl of ramen noodles with ranch mixed in.

I was making ramen noodles and thought, hmm, what can I put in this I opened the fridge thinking I'd go with something like soy sauce, when the ranch caught my eye! first I thought, nah that'll be nasty. and continued looking for some soy sauce or hot sauce. upon finding none I decided to try the ranch.

it's actually pretty damn good. I just wish I had put a little bit less in it.

anybody else have some weird food combinations that sound nasty but are awesome?
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Aug 18, 2008,
Ranch on cesear salad is disgusting, weird food combinations..hmmm, maple syrup on scrambled eggs, not sure how weird it is though.
Quote by stevve
Ranch on cesear salad is disgusting, weird food combinations..hmmm, maple syrup on scrambled eggs, not sure how weird it is though.

nah, I'm talking about stuff that makes other people go What the Fuck?

like dipping your pizza in ice cream (never tried it)
Kids at my old elementary normally dipped their chicken nuggets in ketchup and honey.
Me and my friend have a small bowl which we emptied ketchup and honey packets in and shared it with the whole table.
Amazing.

And I dip my fries in my frosties (at Wendy's).

MC name = Bearrorism
that sounds like it might be nasty or it might be good. I'll take your word for it that it's good.
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Aug 18, 2008,
I just love it with hot wings.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
nope, I don't smoke weed. tried it twice, didn't like it. I'm one of those people that might seem like they're stoned all the time but aren't.
Quote by The4thHorsemen
I'm one of those people that might seem like they're stoned all the time but aren't.

Haha I know how that is. People insist that I smoke weed, even though I've never even held a bag of the stuff.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Try ranch with Cheesy Tots from Burger King.

Orgasms are to be expected.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
I remember in elementary school we used to get paid to mix all of or lunch ingredients in with out milk and drink some.
Quote by Spaceman_Spiff
TS you're high aren't you

MUNCHIES!!!!

dude mayo with fries

Spaghetti with weed and marinara...even though its so good it makes you hungry again

Also pizza with whipped cream and a **** load of cherries on top. Orgasmic.
I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come
Quote by Jersey Zombies
Try ranch with Cheesy Tots from Burger King.

Orgasms are to be expected.

^that sounds really good.
Dorito's and Peanut Butter was unreal.

Ice cream and pizza was okay.

Chocolate syrup and mashed potatoes was a bit funky, but the aftertaste was very smooth.

Pastrami and chocolate sandwich was gross at first, but if you add tomato sauce, it balances out.
Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
i think you have it wrong. Sour Cream is good on almost anything.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by stevve

Syrup + Eggs = ownage

How can anybody not like that. Barbecue sauce is also good on almost everything.
Quote by stevve

i actually ate that at work today and loved it

Ranch FTW finally i fit in somewhere@!
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks
Quote by Spaceman_Spiff
TS you're high aren't you

Exactly what I was thinking. Something about pot and ranch. They always come together.