Just a Fade To Black cover. Its in my profile under MP3s so listen and comment
edgy meems only friendo :^)
the tone on the lead at the start is terrible, and you made a mess of the quick part.

the tone throughout is pretty terrible actually, the playing is pretty solid in a lot of places and sloppy in others.
^Correct.

Also, during the part in the verse where the power chords come in, you forgot those awesome palm mutes!
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
im just playing under a year and trying te learn that song. im strugling with the timing on most of the songs im learning i was wondering how to get it right ive heard the song a million times and i still cant does can you give me any tips plus i think you nailed it
Quote by savage axe
im just playing under a year and trying te learn that song. im strugling with the timing on most of the songs im learning i was wondering how to get it right ive heard the song a million times and i still cant does can you give me any tips plus i think you nailed it

Just keep practicing and learn the parts until there second nature and play with the song. Playing with the song helped me a lot as you learn the arrangement and beats,tempo etc.
edgy meems only friendo :^)