Did Black sabbath come out out on the first album or did it come out with sabbath bloody sabbath? I only ask because the cover of SBS shows bill in the bed seeing the figure.
err, their first album was self titled, and has the song called Black Sabbath on it

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath came on the album called Sabbath Bloody Sabbath which was like their 5th

O_O
Quote by seljer
err, their first album was self titled, and has the song called Black Sabbath on it

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath came on the album called Sabbath Bloody Sabbath which was like their 5th

O_O

Did it have black sabbath on it? I mean just look at the cover. Its obviously bill when he woke from the dream. Why would they put that cover on an album that didn't have sabbath?
The song Black sabbath was ontheir 1st album named Black Sabbath, it was not on Sabbath Bloody Sabbath.

/misplaced thread.
Quote by seljer
Black Sabbath : http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm67/Sworduigi2/BlackSabbath-1970-BlackSabbathWB-Rh.jpg

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath : http://www.truemetal.org/metalwallpaper/images/sabbathbloodysabbath.jpg

I think you're overanalysing this. Its just awesome old metal

Dude is it not obvious that the album cover for SBS is depicting the image of bill ward waking up from his nightmare and seeing the black shape at the foot of his bed after ozzy gave him the book! I think they just wanted to put that on a cover but i cant understand why they wouldn't put black sabbath on that record as well.
Quote by red18420
Dude is it not obvious that the album cover for SBS is depicting the image of bill ward waking up from his nightmare and seeing the black shape at the foot of his bed after ozzy gave him the book! I think they just wanted to put that on a cover but i cant understand why they wouldn't put black sabbath on that record as well.

because they already put it on a record three years earlier
Quote by seljer
because they already put it on a record three years earlier

Ive seen many bands put prereleased song on another cd
Generally speaking bands don't put identical songs on different albums.

The artwork probably doesn't have any relation to Bill Wards story of his inspiration for the song Black Sabbath since the album cover also features a man sleeping in a bed surrounded by Angels.