Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Here, let me go find something that'd help you.

Oh yeah. This
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
Quote by AndrewSchaeffer
piano lessons okay guys, not websites that sell piano's

your joking! **** I only posted that as a joke!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by NotAGuitarHero
Here, let me go find something that'd help you.

Oh yeah. This

yeah people should learn
Quote by gunners fan
your joking! **** I only posted that as a joke!

haha it actually sells piano's man.. its a real website haha
and most of the stuff i've found on google makes you pay.. i dont have a credit card, and i tried typing free lessons. but a bunch of bs pops up
Quote by webbtje
Please get lessons. Classical instrument, classical training.

+1.

That said, if you're too lazy and cheap... Just figure out what notes you're playing on your guitar, and transfer it over to the piano.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Just make sure you curve your fingers, sit up straight, and keep your wrist straight.

And youtube isn't that bad.
Why dont you ask a real tutor?
Or better off, Dave Grohl from Foo Fighters would be ready to help..
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
Quote by Jack Off Jill
+1.

That said, if you're too lazy and cheap... Just figure out what notes you're playing on your guitar, and transfer it over to the piano.

or just use the piano roll on guitar pro, thats what i do to learn it, or play the chords of a song.

seriously though, if you have any interest in it, take lessons, you'll do way better, i wish i had, and i still might, they help out alot. even if its only 1 or 2 lessons.