Page 1 of 2
Why does every emo wannabe girl always have an obsession with Jared Leto from 30 Seconds To Mars? Every comment by a girl on a 30 Seconds To Mars video is something along the lines of "I love Jared Leto! He is so talented!" and then a reply to that comment! "Back off! Hes mine! And he is so talented!" I have more talent in my left testicle! He can sing, he can't play guitar and he can't act and a majority of his lyrics are **** as sainsbury's coke... what is with all these girl's obsessions? It really annoys me!
Last edited by LiamBamBam at Aug 18, 2008,
Really?

Where I'm from, all the girls are obsessed over either Nick or Joe Jonas.

Never any love for that other guy...
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
tbh
its not just Jared Leto
but it really does my head in
look at most MCR vids and you'll see the same
but it gives real fans of the band a really band name
i like 30STM and MCR etc because of the music
not cos of wt they look like
i seriously hate the stupuid fangirls
Why do lots of males leave comments like: "I'd tap that", "she's so bangable", "omg I just blew all over the screen"...etc, etc.

Both sexes are moronic at various stages of life.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by Jersey_Zombie
Really?

true
Quote by PlayMadness
"Look left >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Left, you idiot!"

Quote by neopowell
Well, girls make different pitched noises depending on where you touch them, so it's kind of similar.
Quote by breadstick
Why do lots of males leave comments like: "I'd tap that", "she's so bangable", "omg I just blew all over the screen"...etc, etc.

Both sexes are moronic at various stages of life.

Exactly.

Guy are like "omg she so hot i'd like to bang dat hard oloolololol"
Girls are like: "omg gerard way i ****ing love him ima have his babys"
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
Well all of u are wrong.. its Gerard Way, Joe Jonas and Jared Leto!

AND I JUST HATE THESE FREAKS!

No one has a real obsession for talented guitarists..
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
Quote by LiamBamBam
I have more talent in my left testicle! He can sing, he can't play guitar and he can't act

Is that why he's famous, in a successful band and having loads of girls after him and you're not?
When life gives you lemons just say fuck the lemons and bail

Quote by Duffman123
The first time I saw his name I thought it said cunt Seanula >_>

True story.
Quote by gavz_verdikt
Well all of u are wrong.. its Gerard Way, Joe Jonas and Jared Leto!

AND I JUST HATE THESE FREAKS!

No one has a real obsession for talented guitarists..

You forgot Pete Wentz
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Quote by Count Seanula
Is that why he's famous, in a successful band and having loads of girls after him and you're not?

no, but im well known where i live, and the fact tht im 14 its kinda hard 2 get famous ... and the other band members make it good ... not just the singer
Quote by LiamBamBam
Why does every emo wannabe girl always have an obsession with Jared Leto from 30 Seconds To Mars? Every comment by a girl on a 30 Seconds To Mars video is something along the lines of "I love Jared Leto! He is so talented!" and then a reply to that comment! "Back off! Hes mine! And he is so talented!" I have more talent in my left testicle! He can sing, he can't play guitar and he can't act ... what is with all these girl's obsessions? It really annoys me!

He can sing.

He can play guitar.

He can act. Ever seen Requiem for a Dream?

And he can write some damn good songs.
Quote by Jersey_Zombie
You forgot Pete Wentz

and pete wentz is the least talented peice of **** on this earth.
Quote by LiamBamBam
Why does every teenage girl always have an obsession with Nick/Joe Jonas from The Jonas Brothers? Every comment by a girl on a Jonas Brothers video is something along the lines of "I love Nick/Joe Jonas! He is so talented!" and then a reply to that comment! "Back off! Hes mine! And he is so talented!" I have more talent in my left testicle! He can't sing, he can't play guitar and he can't act ... what is with all these girl's obsessions? It really annoys me!

PS: Why don't they love Kevin just as much?

Fixed
Last edited by Aussieloco at Aug 18, 2008,
J.L. He has the same voice has THOMAS ERAK OH MY NIPPLES!

I LOVE HIM HES SO HAWT AND BAAANGLABLE

xxxxoooxxooooooxxoox <345666
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Surfer Rosa
He can sing.

He can play guitar.

He can act. Ever seen Requiem for a Dream?

And he can write some damn good songs.

some of his songs are good, but others really suck badass balls
Because they're little emo wannabes and anything branded 'rock' music they love. "Omgzzz!1! my cemikal rowmanz iz ma favur8 rok band gerard way is teh sex omg dey so taluntidz lmfao"
Quote by Damo182
Because they're little emo wannabes and anything branded 'rock' music they love. "Omgzzz!1! my cemikal rowmanz iz ma favur8 rok band gerard way is teh sex omg dey so taluntidz lmfao"

so true
Quote by LiamBamBam
some of his songs are good, but others really suck badass balls

Yeah I don't like all of his songs.But what you just said there is a lot different from what you were saying in your first post.
Quote by Surfer Rosa
Yeah I don't like all of his songs.But what you just said there is a lot different from what you were saying in your first post.

i will edit 2 make ur day
Quote by LiamBamBam
no, but im well known where i live, and the fact tht im 14 its kinda hard 2 get famous ... and the other band members make it good ... not just the singer

Well according to Wikipedia he started acting in 1994, he also writes, sings and plays the guitar in his band. And whether they're a good band is all a matter of perspective but you're telling me that a guy who's been acting for 14 years, directs his bands own videos and has released two albums which have both done pretty well has no talent?
When life gives you lemons just say fuck the lemons and bail

Quote by Duffman123
The first time I saw his name I thought it said cunt Seanula >_>

True story.
IMHO, he is unattractive now, but back in the day (before 30STM), I would have sooooo tapped that.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by Damo182

MCR also suffers from the "Kevin Jonas syndrome"

All the girls are always like OMG GERARD/FRANKIE/MIKEY IS SOOOOO HOTTTTT

Ray and Bob just sit in the corner...crying.

Damn teenage girls
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Quote by Jersey_Zombie
Really?

Kevin is the best out of the three, seeing as how he's wise enough to just keep his mouth shut while the other two squawk ands squeal while they sing.

Although I've heard him actually sing a line and...well, I think that if Kevin ever gets a chance, he should abandon Disney ship and do a solo project with some alternative rock explorations.

I can't believe I just complimented a Jonas Brother
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
Quote by Count Seanula
Well according to Wikipedia he started acting in 1994, he also writes, sings and plays the guitar in his band. And whether they're a good band is all a matter of perspective but you're telling me that a guy who's been acting for 14 years, directs his bands own videos and has released two albums which have both done pretty well has no talent?

fair point, but watch his films ... its bad acting, and hes using the band 2 try nd get more jobs in acting. watch 30 Seconds To Mars - From Yesterday (FULL), its like 18 minutes long nd its got a story that is really random and the song goes on for sumfink like 4 minutes ... its really stupid
Quote by LiamBamBam
i will edit 2 make ur day

oh you're so cool.

I don't mind girls loving Jared , because he's earnt his fame and he deserves it.

The Jonas Brothers on the other hand....

edit : have you seen requiem for a dream?
Quote by NotAGuitarHero
Kevin is the best out of the three, seeing as how he's wise enough to just keep his mouth shut while the other two squawk ands squeal while they sing.

Although I've heard him actually sing a line and...well, I think that if Kevin ever gets a chance, he should abandon Disney ship and do a solo project with some alternative rock explorations.

I can't believe I just complimented a Jonas Brother

That's because he knows if he opens his mouth something gay will pop out.
Quote by Surfer Rosa
oh you're so cool.

I don't mind girls loving Jared , because he's earnt his fame and he deserves it.

my sister has it on dvd, i watched most of it
Quote by Aussieloco

If you're going to bash a band at least make a logical point. There's lots to go with on completely ripping the Jonas Brothers' new collective assholes, but just calling them gay is about as harmful as me calling Courtney Love a crazy crack*****.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
Quote by Aussieloco

haha
Quote by Surfer Rosa
oh you're so cool.

requiem = win
lord of war = win
panic room = win
girl interrupted = win
theres no avoiding it, hes a good actor
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
Quote by CaptainJack666
requiem = win
lord of war = win
panic room = win
girl interrupted = win
theres no avoiding it, hes a good actor

ah..face it...it's not gonna change.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Its almost like when guys swoon over Paramore because Haley is in the band, even though they suck.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jersey_Zombie
MCR also suffers from the "Kevin Jonas syndrome"

All the girls are always like OMG GERARD/FRANKIE/MIKEY IS SOOOOO HOTTTTT

Ray and Bob just sit in the corner...crying.

Damn teenage girls

i would do bob
and im a straight male

And again i will reiterate my point
if MCR all looked like balls, they would get no abuse because there'd be no stupid fangirls
:/
or maybe some of the pit-dwellers are slightly jealous of their girlish good looks and the THOUSANDS of girls/women that want them
meh
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Its almost like when guys swoon over Paramore because Haley is in the band, even though they suck.

but hayley williams is the only decent member. she doesnt write the lyrics but she is a very good singer
Quote by LiamBamBam
but hayley williams is the only decent member. she doesnt write the lyrics but she is a very good singer

Hypocrite. Its a scientific fact that Paramore is a lame band. Its as if your ears are located on your dick or something.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

I think they're pretty good , and I don't find Haley hot at all.
Page 1 of 2