Im just doing a stupid/funny comic for my art assignment. I need some names for my characters and ideas for new characters.

So far i have a stoner and an emo. Any other stereotypes i could use?

I also have trouble naming things and i cant think of any names for these characters.

I'l post some pics later
Call the junkie "Pete" and the emo "Gerard"
Say hi

Playing: Sleeping Dogs, FIFA 13, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2
Reading: The Hobbit

Watching: How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 24

Listening: Muse - The 2nd Law
Quote by _Tim_
A metalhead.

Dave
SamxHardcore
and um...Mufassa

Hard-X-Cory.

Edit: Make the metal head secretly a fan of the Beach Boys.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Nazi sympatising NDH chick.

Karin Kirsche.
Quote by sSyLc
Looking for a bj from an unsuspecting animal eh?
Member of The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society
Quote by denizenz
I came, I saw, I cleaned it up.
Id make a reference to Steven Seagull being a god type figure like he is around these forums.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
OK so a metalhead seems like a good idea. How about a Norse Death metal one? Bath in the blood of 1000 virgins, Killing in the name of thor etc. etc.

Oh and the emo will talk like hes on a chatroom like:

xXHeartBrokenNoobXx Says: *blah blah blah*

Sound good?
Quote by Final !mpact
OK so a metalhead seems like a good idea. How about a Norse Death metal one? Bath in the blood of 1000 virgins, Killing in the name of thor etc. etc.

Oh and the emo will talk like hes on a chatroom like:

xXHeartBrokenNoobXx Says: *blah blah blah*

Sound good?

I still think the metal head should only talk about stuff like that when in public, and he has to hide his love for sixties pop music.

Give the Heartbrokennoob guy leave ticks on his body. A talking tick, who is his only friend.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Don't the forget the extremely hot man-chick!
Military use of children?

Infantry.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I still think the metal head should only talk about stuff like that when in public, and he has to hide his love for sixties pop music.

That sounds rather amusing actually
Get a douche bag in there.

You know. Plaid shorts, polo, either a fohawk or a pink fitted cap that's slightly tilted to the side. Listens ONLY to whatever's on the radio...

It's not like i'm basing this off one of my friends or anything...

Oh, and call him Glen.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Give the Heartbrokennoob guy leave ticks on his body. A talking tick, who is his only friend.

Oh i didnt read your post (you people type fast)

Sounds great man

Oh isnt that Emo-Tick thing from some cartoon?
You also need a white wannabe gangster, called Tarquin or something. He's actually proper posh with a sterotypical posh British accent but he tries to be "down with the hood"
Quote by Final !mpact
Oh i didnt read your post (you people type fast)

Sounds great man

Oh isnt that Emo-Tick thing from some cartoon?

Not that I'm aware of. I only thought of it because I got a tick the other day and I tore it out, and I think the head is still in there. Little bastards..
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jersey_Zombie
Get a douche bag in there.

You know. Plaid shorts, polo, either a fohawk or a pink fitted cap that's slightly tilted to the side. Listens ONLY to whatever's on the radio...

It's not like i'm basing this off one of my friends or anything...

Oh, and call him Glen.

Sounds good. Oh and why Glen?
Quote by Final !mpact

uhhhhhhhh...

No particular reason
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Quote by Final !mpact

I think he's describing his friend who happens to be called Glen.
I think if you're going to have a stoner, you should draw him in the style of the Yellow Submarine movie.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think if you're going to have a stoner, you should draw him in the style of the Yellow Submarine movie.

Never seen that o_o

Have you ever heard of the freak brothers? I want to do him kinda like that.
Quote by Final !mpact
Bump!

How should i do the stoner's hair?

Like Jay from Jay and Silent Bob?
Quote by Count Seanula
Like Jay from Jay and Silent Bob?

Hmmm... How about silent bob? Long(ish) with a beanie/hat/whatever. Jay's hair would look a bit to much like my metal head.
Give him dread locks.
Quote by vintage x metal

Include more sterotypes that have been done to death.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi
Include more sterotypes that have been done to death.

That is why the metal head is secretly a big fan of Rupert's People and the Beach Boys.
Quote by vintage x metal

You should have a talking platypus

Call him Geoffrey
A message to all readers: I’m a cynical, satirical, sadistic, heartless, sardonic, mocking, demotivating, derisive, scathing, contemptuous, disdainful, scornful and condescending guy. And I love it.

Quote by Amalgam
I like this guy's thinking.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
That is why the metal head is secretly a big fan of Rupert's People and the Beach Boys.

Yeah, but that's not really original.

It's true of all metalheads.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by atomic_llama
Stereotypes?

You NEED a pirate..

And ninjas... Every pirate needs ninjas...

Thanks for that
A fanatic religious person who is agressively trying to spread the word
You need a superhero.
Guitarman! He foils the well thought out plans of criminals and causes mass destruction with his CRUSHING OVERDRIVE!
I think you need a female character also.. I'd go with a riot grrl, because really they are all full of ****. especially around here, they are all blah blah blah about wanted to be respected and womens rights and equality, and they think not shaving their pits promotes that, but most of 'em are *****s and really don't have any back up for what they say. which to me always makes hilarious and embarrasing dialogue.
* (sorry for mini rant in middle)