hey man just checked out your london bridge thing over on the cover forums and i guess i should be posting this there, not heard the song before, nor am i much of a big listener of the genre but you've definitely got a unique sound to you. the combination of your influences is really reflected in your sound, all the best in the future.
Quote by audiorapist
hey man just checked out your london bridge thing over on the cover forums and i guess i should be posting this there, not heard the song before, nor am i much of a big listener of the genre but you've definitely got a unique sound to you. the combination of your influences is really reflected in your sound, all the best in the future.

Thank you! I don't know what the deal is with the recordign quality, It is all jacked up. It sounds much more clear on our cd. I need to figure out how to get better upload quality.
I'm surprised that Primus isn't listed as one of your influences.

The recording quality could be better, but whatever. "Golden Leech" sounds very raw - almost empty. It might be the recording quality or the mixing, but I can hear no bass at all (okay - I can, but not much ). This seems like a pretty boring song - nothing really happens to make me interested in it.

After listening to some more tracks I can say that your tunes just don't click with me - they don't catch my attention. You guys have ideas but they seem to be executed poorly - try to make certain things stand out so that the listener has something to focus on.