Page 4 of 6
Quote by zhoutai182
Offspring - Keep Em Seperated (the song name is Come Out And Play)

*Removed*
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/t/tera_melos/melody_4_intro_ver2_guitar_pro.htm

Can you remove this tab? I was given possession of it instead of it being deleted since someone stole it from me lol. (just this one not the other one)
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
It's in your contribution, I don't get it, who did steal it?
Quote by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.
Quote by emad
It's in your contribution, I don't get it, who did steal it?

One of the admins or something switched it to my contributions from the person who stole it instead of deleting it. I can't remember who originally took it though.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Symphomy Of Destruction - Megadeth - (misspelled song name)
Tornedo Of Souls Hanger18 - Megadeth - (misspelled song name)

The Call Of Kutulu - Metallica - (misspelled song name)
From Whol The Bells Tools - Metallica - (misspelled song name) [tab]
Noting Else - Metallica - (misspelled song name)
From Whol The Bells Tools - Metallica - (misspelled song name) [pro]
Nothing Else Matther - Metallica - (misspelled song name)
Throne Of Ivory - Metallica - (that's not a Metallica song) [pro]
Throne Of Ivory - Metallica - (that's not a Metallica song) [tab]
Back To Anger - Metallica - (that's not a Metallica song)
Nothing Else Mather - Metallica - (misspelled song name)
Forgiven - Metallica - (misspelled song name)
Metallica Dissapear - Metallica - (misspelled song name)
Zoompod - Metallica - (that's not a Metallica song)
Mater Of Popets - Metallica - (misspelled song name)
Were Ever I May Roam - Metallica - (misspelled song name)
Master Of Popets - Metallica - (misspelled song name)
Ride The Lighting - Metallica - (misspelled song name)
Last edited by ThrashMetalhead at Mar 16, 2010,
Quote by emad
^Removed

Cool! Here are some more:

The Wickerman Druml Esson - Iron Maiden - (misspelled song name)
The Wickermanlesson - Iron Maiden - (misspelled song name)

Dialetic Chaos - Megadeth - (misspelled song name)

(you forgot to remove those 2 )

Fly To The Angles - Slayer - (that's not a Slayer song, beside it's misspelled)
Death Speed Metal - Slayer - (the song is actually called "Screaming from the Sky", in other words: misspelled song name)
Psychopathy Red - Slayer - (nothing wrong with this one, but I already uploaded the tab requested)
Quote by ThrashMetalhead
Cool! Here are some more:

The Wickerman Druml Esson - Iron Maiden - (misspelled song name)
The Wickermanlesson - Iron Maiden - (misspelled song name)

Dialetic Chaos - Megadeth - (misspelled song name)

(you forgot to remove those 2 )

Fly To The Angles - Slayer - (that's not a Slayer song, beside it's misspelled)
Death Speed Metal - Slayer - (the song is actually called "Screaming from the Sky", in other words: misspelled song name)
Psychopathy Red - Slayer - (nothing wrong with this one, but I already uploaded the tab requested)

*Removed*

tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Lamour A La Franaise - Les Fatals Picards - (misspelled song name. Sorry I made that bad request, didn't expected that the quote and "ç" would be removed.)
Another Rock And Roll Christmas - Iron Maiden - (that's not an Iron Maiden song)

War Curse - Kreator - (misspelled song name) [pro]
Finaly Come - Kreator - (that's not a Kreator song)
War Curse - Kreator - (misspelled song name) [tab]
Absolute Misanthrope - Kreator - (misspelled song name)

To Live Is To Die - Metallica - (that's a song, not an album)
Unforgiven 3 - Metallica - (misspelled song name)
Unforgiven 2 - Metallica - (misspelled song name)

War Ensamble - Slayer - (misspelled song name)
Blood Line - Slayer - (misspelled song name)
Removed all above.
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Ac Dc - Run Away Train - (misspelled song name)
Ac Dc - I Was Made For Loving You - (that's not an AC/DC song)

Dream Theater - Surrouded - (misspelled song name)

Iron Maiden - Another Rock And Roll Christmas - (that's not an Iron Maiden song)
Iron Maiden - Tears Of The Dragon - (that's not an Iron Maiden song)
Iron Maiden - The Wickerman - (that's a song, not an album)

Metallica - Death Magnetic - (that's an album, not a song)
Metallica - To Live Is To Die - (that's a song, not an album)

Pantera - Hell Bound - (misspelled song name)
Last edited by ThrashMetalhead at Mar 27, 2010,
Iron Maiden - Two Minutes To Midnight (already here)

Iron Maiden - Perfect Strangers (wrong artist)

Iron Maiden - Tears Of The Dragon (wrong artist)

Iron Maiden - Another Rock And Roll Christmas (wrong artist)

Iron Maiden - Phantom Of The Opera (not an album)
Toxic Avenger Bloody Beetroots - -escape The Bloody Beetroots Remix (wrong title, now posted as "The Toxic Avenger - Escape")

In Flames - Wayfareer (Posted as "Wayfaerer")

Spin Doctors - 2 Princess (posted as "Two Princes")

4 No Blondy - Wats Up (Already posted as "4 Non Blondes - Whats Up")
Last edited by snowmotion at Aug 3, 2010,
snowmotion
Removed, thanks

4useless

Yes, pm me.
Quote by zappp
May you please remove my contribution. Just look at it, for some reason weird html tags appeared and the tab looks messy. Why did it come out like that?
Metallica - The Unforgiven 2 - (misspelled song name, it's actually II not 2)
Metallica - Encore Jam - (it is just the intro to Metallica's song "The Frayed Ends of Sanity")
Metallica - Whisky - (misspelled song name)
Metallica - Dyres Eve - (misspelled song name)
Metallica - The Unforgiven With Vocals - (unnecessary information in the title)
My tab: "identify" by "dawn" is really by another band called "The Dawn". I can't fix it(at least i don't know how), so can you please move or delete it?
Kool And The Gang Celebration tab 02/07/2011 173

[ info ] It is already done in guitar pro but I would like to get it without having to buy guitar pro... Thanks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is already a "Celebration" tab in the UG archive, matching the request. It is labelled "chords" but contains everything that can be tabbed as tabs:
http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/k/kool_and_the_gang/celebration_crd.htm
JohanH
We don't have "The Dawn" in our database. If you have a link to the official website of the band, plz provide us.
Quote by zappp
Flyleaf - Christmas Song (Bass) - This song doesn't have bass in it, it's acoustic with some stringed instruments.

Cheri Bomb - Spin (Bass and Tab too) - Misspelled band name (they called Cherri Bomb).

Mötley Crüe - Down at the Whiskey (Bass) - (not really, but) misspelled song name, it's called 'Down at the Whisky'.

Brothers Johnson - Get The Funk Out Of Ma Face (Bass) - It's (The) Brothers Johnson - Get the Funk Out Ma Face.

Caifanes Jaguares - Quisiera Ser Alcohol (Bass) - The band is called Caifanes (Jaguares is the name of the singer's new formation).

Bruce Springsteen - 57 Channels (Bass) - The song is called '57 Channels (And Nothin' On)'.

Ozzy Osbourne - Zombie Stomp (Bass) (Intro) - I tabbed the whole song myself, it includes the intro too, and it got approved.

Johhny Cash - Luthers Boogie (Bass) - The song is called 'Luther Played the Boogie'.

Rise Against - Los Forgotten Songs (Bass) - The song is called 'Long Forgotten Sons'.

Mötley Crüe - Chickstrouble (Bass) - The song is called 'Chicks = Trouble' (at least write 'equal').

Anti-flag - The Economy Is Sufferinglet It Die (Bass) - Misspelled song name: 'The Economy Is Suffering...Let It Die'.

En Vogue - Hold On To Your Love (Bass) (Solo) - The song is called 'Hold On' (and as far as I know, it doesn't have any kind of solo in it, if not the vocal at the start...).

In Flames - The Choosen Pessimist (Bass) - Misspelled song name 'The Chosen Pessimist'.

10 Years - Actions and Movies (Bass) - Misspelled song name 'Actions and Motives'.
Last edited by TBone142 at Mar 14, 2011,
Guns N Roses - Welcome To The Jungle - (tabs already exist, plus it's not an album)

Iron Maiden - Aces High - (full tabs already exist, plus the tuning is way wrong)

Metallica - Enter Sandman Smooth Jazz Version - (do I have to explain this one?)
Quote by ThrashMetalhead
Guns N Roses - Welcome To The Jungle - (tabs already exist, plus it's not an album)

Iron Maiden - Aces High - (full tabs already exist, plus the tuning is way wrong)

Metallica - Enter Sandman Smooth Jazz Version - (do I have to explain this one?)

The guitar pro version of Aces High wasn't too bad, the guitars were set to A440
Quote by SanctuaryIMT
The guitar pro version of Aces High wasn't too bad, the guitars were set to A440

They requested an intro to the song when there a lot of full tabs already, so an intro is completely unnecessary, and the tuning of the song is E standard, not open E...
Hillsong - Yours Forever (mismatched band/song + [Already tabbed under Hillsong United])
Hillsong - Ocean Will Part (forgot the s on Oceans, mismatched band/song + [Already tabbed under Hillsong United])
Hillsong - With All I Am (Already tabbed)
Hillsong United - I Keep Fallin In Love (Title should be "I Keep Falling In Love (With You Lord)" and it's by Hillsong, not United)
Pink Floyd - Dance Of Death - This song is from the Zabriskie Point soundtrack. However it is by the late John Fahey.
Last edited by AllJudasPriest at Jun 11, 2011,
Hillsong - Yours Forever (mismatched band/song + [Already tabbed under Hillsong United])

Hillsong - Ocean Will Part (forgot the s on Oceans, mismatched band/song + [Already tabbed under Hillsong United])

Hillsong - With All I Am (Already tabbed)

Hillsong United - I Keep Fallin In Love (Title should be "I Keep Falling In Love (With You Lord)" and it's by Hillsong, not United)

Flyleaf - Christmas Song (Bass) - This song doesn't have bass in it, it's acoustic with some stringed instruments.

Cheri Bomb - Spin (Bass and Tab too) - Misspelled band name (they called Cherri Bomb).

Brothers Johnson - Get The Funk Out Of Ma Face (Bass) - It's (The) Brothers Johnson - Get the Funk Out Ma Face.

Caifanes Jaguares - Quisiera Ser Alcohol (Bass) - The band is called Caifanes (Jaguares is the name of the singer's new formation).

Bruce Springsteen - 57 Channels (Bass) - The song is called '57 Channels (And Nothin' On)'.

Ozzy Osbourne - Zombie Stomp (Bass) (Intro) - I tabbed the whole song myself, it includes the intro too, and it got approved.

Johhny Cash - Luthers Boogie (Bass) - The song is called 'Luther Played the Boogie'.

Rise Against - Los Forgotten Songs (Bass) - The song is called 'Long Forgotten Sons'.

Mötley Crüe - Chickstrouble (Bass) - The song is called 'Chicks = Trouble' (at least write 'equal').

Anti-flag - The Economy Is Sufferinglet It Die (Bass) - Misspelled song name: 'The Economy Is Suffering...Let It Die'.

En Vogue - Hold On To Your Love (Bass) (Solo) - The song is called 'Hold On' (and as far as I know, it doesn't have any kind of solo in it, if not the vocal at the start...).

In Flames - The Choosen Pessimist (Bass) - Misspelled song name 'The Chosen Pessimist'.

10 Years - Actions and Movies (Bass) - Misspelled song name 'Actions and Motives'.
*Removed*
Everybody Dies
Ignorance is NOT just what you DO NOT know but what you WILL NOT know

MY Soundcloud
Tears for toda la alegría que teníamos
Tears for todo el dolor
Las lágrimas de invierno que llevan dentro
Siempre gritar tu nombre
Estas lágrimas de invierno , voy a llorar por ti
Estas lágrimas de invierno , son solamente para usted
Last edited by AllJudasPriest at May 2, 2011,