at this point in time

im more interested in playin solos b4 i couldnt realli b bothere

can u recommend any solos for a beginner/intermidiate

and no smells like teen spirit

im not that bad
stairway
Quote by guitarlover57
So what is this "pear", iv heard so much about? people on here keep talking about it and i have no idea what theyre saying,help me with this please!!
fade to black is good for beginner/intermediate
Gibson Les Paul Faded Honeyburst
Ibanez RG1570 - EMG 81/85
Marshall JVM 205c
Marshall MS-4 Microstack
----------------------------
ESP EC-404 Les Paul Bass
Marshall B65
Quote by pjswhu
fade to black is good for beginner/intermediate

+1

Itro solo is good one to learn, and the last solo is good if you are looking for something more difficult.

Pretty much every metallica solo, here are my favs:
(easiest to hardest)
Enter Sandman
Fade to black
Call of Ktulu
Master of puppets
One
Ride the Lightning
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Well what helped me when I first started wasn't learning solos. Learning solos really doesn't teach you the way it works... in my experience anyway. What you need to do is learn your scales and arpeggios. Get a scale book or look up scales online. Once you learn a few scales write a rythem riff and then solo on those scales you learned in the key to your rythem riffs. Basically you just need to learn the shapes. You don't have to learn them in every key because when you change positions you change keys. If you've got an ear for music most of the time you will be able to hear when your solo is in key or not. And sometimes going off key can even sound right and in passing notes. So play the scales you learned in different positions until it sounds right. Write one part at a time slowly and then you'll end up with a great solo. Of course it takes time. But if you learn someone elses solos you really don't know how they made that up or went about putting it together.
Hallowed be thy name is one of the solo's i like to play the most. Sounds great and isnt that hard.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
the thing is

ive looked at tabs for these solos

and im useless

do u recommend slowing down and learning in parts?
yes solos are created in parts. Not many people write the entire solo as one. They think of it as parts. Kindof like writing 4 riffs in a song. You're just writing maybe 4 lead parts and putting them together as a solo. A lot of times tabs online aren't even close to right too so they don't sound right.
^^offcourse. That how everybody does it. Learn phrase by phrase, grip by grip. First slowly, then speed up. Then past it all together. You also might considder a metronome, but if you are rythmically stable, thats not a must.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Quote by metalhead887
the thing is

ive looked at tabs for these solos

and im useless

do u recommend slowing down and learning in parts?

Guitar Pro 5
Download Tuxguitar, it can play Guitar Pro tracks but it's free, it works on Linux too.
aesthetics of hate has a cool solo, that was the first proper one i learned
Quote by 20cdndollars
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
I HAVE to wear my kilt every Thursday...

I'm not sure why, though.

Me too!
We should start a support group.
also download 'the amazing slow downer'.. it allows u to slow down any mp3 so u can really hear whats going on
Gibson Les Paul Faded Honeyburst
Ibanez RG1570 - EMG 81/85
Marshall JVM 205c
Marshall MS-4 Microstack
----------------------------
ESP EC-404 Les Paul Bass
Marshall B65