After digging through my Uncle's Basement, i found this guitar. I had been told by my uncle that he bought this in the 80s for around $300 and was top of the line guitar back then. I was doing some research but i cant find any information on it except that this guitar is very rare and only few exist right now.

So my question is if i decide to sell it, how much can i get from this?
Quote by Horlicks
$300=Top of the line?

This was about 25 years ago remember, so you could pay less for a better instrument.
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

Silence is Golden But Duck Tape Is Silver

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Member #2 of the Red Sox Fanclub. PM Gibson06 to join.

I can't see an old $300 Yamaha tele copy reselling for too much...
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
Inflation!!!!!
My Gear

Guitar
DEAN Razorback Shards
Wesley crappy cheap thing

Amps
Cheap Crappy Freedom Practice AMP 15watts
VOX AD50 Valtronix
I have a darker sunburst model of this guitar and it rips. Those pickups can scream like a les paul and they are great for blues. The push pull know is good to for getting a more strat/tele sound. The neck is smaller a/la an EVH guitar. I would gladly buy another if I could find it. They got mojo.
One of the bands I was in did a lot of Zeppelin and I used that guitar was perfect. It's sound is just a tad flat (eq) wise but barely and it rocks...Great guitar. Mine was stolen but I got it back a few months later. It's played countless shows and has been dropped, kicked etc and still does alright. The higher strings usually need retuning after a few songs but it's a small price to pay for such a great sounding guitar. I also have a nice strat and a Satriani guitar and this can hang with the big boys. I've used it on stage and in the studio. The color of mine looks great on stage too.