I'm gonna be trying to stay awakr for around 3 days starting from today. Yesterday I got to sleep around 4 o clock and I woke at around 11. I'm gonna try and hallucinate

So what are your stories of staying awake?
Stayed up for 36 hours once, I played Final Fantasy 10 for 30 hours straight! So yeah, just distract yourself with something..
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
You do know that staying awake for to long can kill you right?
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Why is everybody so intent on staying up?

Bah.

I'm an insomniac; I sleep like you're attempting to all the time, and have for many years.
Most of my stories blend together...
...skateboarding at 3am...
...reading the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy over just a few nights...
...creating a four-hour RPG...
...finishing songs...

Songwriting when your trashed from lack of sleep is like writing stoned.
When you wake up, you've got a song in front of you more sporadic than...than...
.........argh, it's difficult when you don't use Milhouse.

'Nuff said.

EDIT: The longest anyone has ever spent without sleep was eleven days.
They then died.
I've gone seven, or maybe eight at best.
And I then slept for about six months.
Last edited by Josh Shiells at Aug 18, 2008,
Quote by Kingyem0c0re
You do know that staying awake for to long can kill you right?

That comes after hallucinations, aslong as you sleep soon after experiencing them you're fine.

Feel like complete crap after though :/
He'll pass out.
▼▲
Quote by shdowfox17
awesome avatar,denn0069!
Quote by Valo
The most truth I've heard in the pit.
ever.
▼▲
Damn... I might try this on friday instead. The few days I will be busy and VERY tired from Karate.
If your body is not used to staying awake, you may well start having microsleeps (before just falling asleep) before hallucinating.
However, drugs can change this.
And be sure your hallucinations aren't just dreams, when you haven't realised you're fallen asleep.
That's a pretty silly reason to stay awake, but be sure to ingest some caffeine every couple of hours.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

just enetertain yourself...haven't done it myself i would if i didn't have anything better to do...ooh watch the olympics
Amfetamin is your friend.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Really, the only drug I want to take at 14 is only cannabis. So no speed. Unless it comes by me cheap :P:
Quote by Craigo
I've done three days, no problem. The only thing I got was a short temper.

Did you hallucinate?
Quote by sunnysayshi
Really, the only drug I want to take at 14 is only cannabis.

fail
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Quote by sunnysayshi
Did you hallucinate?

Like I said, the only thing I got was a very short temper.

I've also have had sleeping problems, so I can deal with little sleep a lot better than other people.
Seriously, don't do it, you feel terrible after the second day, all the days seem to get 10x longer, you loose attention span, nothing is funny, everything irritates you and it just makes you depressed.

After the 3rd day you don't hallucinate you just become really tired... It's not fun, if you want to hallucinate it's best trying some good ol' LSD.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by kidsilcon
Seriously, don't do it, you feel terrible after the second day, all the days seem to get 10x longer, you loose attention span, nothing is funny, everything irritates you and it just makes you depressed.

After the 3rd day you don't hallucinate you just become really tired... It's not fun, if you want to hallucinate it's best trying some good ol' LSD.

This is pretty much the case if you haven't been heavily sleep deprived before.
i once stayed up for ages playing my gameboy. went to switch game and the cartridge wasn't working. looked in the cartridge slot and it looked like there was a worm down there.

now if thats not a hallucination i don't know what is.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Did I ever tell you how much I love you?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']My father once said to me "Son, masturbation can stunt your growth and make you blind".

I said "I'm over here, shorty".
Quote by sunnysayshi
Okay, I won't do it. I wanna try Salvia soon though.

. Me too.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by sunnysayshi

why not just go for weed then that fake pussy ****...
well youd probally just crasha nd burn after weed anyhows.
i guess the more healtier way whould be coffey and lots of activites ore something i guess..
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
Quote by Nexium
why not just go for weed then that fake pussy ****...

Total tool detected... Why don't you read up on about it before you call it pussy shit?
Quote by sunnysayshi
Total tool detected... Why don't you read up on about it before you call it pussy shit?

why cause ive tried it and my opinoin was that it was total ****ing ****,i might as well drink my ass off...
ore if you wanna legal drugs as salvia, use 2-cb that will get your heart pumping and keep you awake..
Quote by KingJak236

Quote by Kensai
Last edited by Nexium at Aug 18, 2008,
Quote by Nexium
why cause ive tried it and my opinoin was that it was total ****ing ****,i might as well drink my ass off...

Did the effetcs not work? You need to use something more efficient like a pipe or bong.
Quote by kidsilcon

Correction, nothing that's supposed to be funny is funny.
Every single other thing is.
The longest I've stayed up is 3 days... but I work midnight shifts, so when they schedule me overtime hours, it just tends to work out that I don't have time to sleep. :/ ... I didn't hallucinate... I was just really irritable and angry...... It felt like I overdosed on female hormones because of how edgy I was really.. like I could just smother something type thing, it really sucked.
Quote by sunnysayshi

You're fucking 14 years old. Why do you want to already try Cannabis? Damn you're still a child...
Go watch Naruto or Pokemon instead of taking drugs.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

This entire thread needs to be shipped on over to the drug thread.
I refuse to put anything that masturbates my ego in my sig.