On Myspace, I have the Truth Box thing, and all of the comments are submitted anonymously. A few days ago, I got a comment, and I really need to find out who it was. Is there any way at all to find out? My girlfriend tried to look for the IP address, but it was hidden.
use the comment back option on the truth box, then check all the people on your friends list with truth boxs' truth box for your reply.

Dnno about any techno computer wizardry.
Haha unless you can get access to the Database of both the App and Facebook then no, and odd's are you can't so.... Avoid situations like these in the future by not having apps like that.

Lol although its funny to post stuff in good friends boxes and hear them be like man somebody said I was super sexy. Or man someone knows my address and is going to be at my house when I get home. haha Oh honesty box.
▼▲
Quote by shdowfox17
awesome avatar,denn0069!
Quote by Valo
The most truth I've heard in the pit.
ever.
▼▲
Quote by Holy.
Someone has a loooooooooover.

Well yea, but it's not her. She has sort of been stalking my girlfriend and I pretty much the whole year. I just found out about it recently.

and I know, it's defeating the purpose of hidden identities, but I'm fine with that. I just need to find out.
Quote by KevVin
use the comment back option on the truth box, then check all the people on your friends list with truth boxs' truth box for your reply.

Dnno about any techno computer wizardry.

there's a problem - she's not on my friends list.
Quote by McCheese
Does this actually work?

Yes. I think you can set you truth box comments not to display, though. But you can comment back.
Quote by brngbacwudstok
there's a problem - she's not on my friends list.

I'm quite sure you can't use a non-friends turth box, but w/e.