After 3 years, and many appointments, I have finally gotten my braces removed.

So... Share stories of how happy you were when you got the things removed, or just braces stories in general.
Gear:
Fender Mexican Standard Strat(Sunburst, Rosewood, Custom Shop '69 pickups)
Fender Super Champ XD
EHX Big Muff Pi
Yamaha Acoustic
Alvarez Silver Anniversary Acoustic
Quote by wizards?
Your teeth are probably yellow anyways.

Now, that's not very nice.

I've had braces, and I never will.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Ah I had braces for ages. 1999 to 2002. I've never really thought about it since.
Lucky...

I still got a year, but ****, my braces have been annoying me more than they usually do.
LARGE TEXT
Quote by kidsilcon
Now, that's not very nice.

Actually it's true, when you get braces removed the point where they were glued to your teeth haven't been brushed for as long as you've had them on so they probably actually are. I was just being sarcastic anyways.
A friend of mine had braces for seven years.

Me, I only had them for one.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
<--see those? those are my pearly whites, perfect teeth without and never will need braces
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by Jaymz_515
Removing them really really hurt.

It didn't hurt me very much, it was just very uncomfortable when they were grinding away the cement.
Gear:
Fender Super Champ XD
EHX Big Muff Pi
Yamaha Acoustic
i dun got rid of em 3-4 years ago, couldn't believe how happy i was XD still think it was good to get them tho xD
Quote by gilbs73
It didn't hurt me very much, it was just very uncomfortable when they were grinding away the cement.

and that is very true xD if it hurts when they remove em you've got really bad teeth xD
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Never had braces, and I don't want to. My bottom set of teeth are pretty bad, but nobody can see those, and I don't care.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
My sister had to get braces 'cos she had too big an overbite, and she got really annoyed because my teeth aren't straight and she felt that I needed the more (simply because the teeth at the front of my lower jaw are slightly crooked) I lol'd heartily when she got them.
the worst part about braces was wen they get out the dremel to grind off the left over cement on ur teeth...but i jus got my wisdom teeth pulled 30 min ago and i can only feel the left half of my tounge
Quote by gilbs73

Thing is I had six of those rings they install around your teeth, the top two right at the back had basically vanished under my gums over the years, so they literally just pulled them and some gum out without much else being done, that seriously stung, I rinsed out a mouthful of blood and veiny crap, which was pleasant.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by Jaymz_515
Thing is I had six of those rings they install around your teeth, the top two right at the back had basically vanished under my gums over the years, so they literally just pulled them and some gum out without much else being done, that seriously stung, I rinsed out a mouthful of blood and veiny crap, which was pleasant.

Damn that sucks. The bitch that was doing mine this morning pushed the ring around my molar up into my gum and then ripped it out. That was the only part that was really painful.
Gear:
Fender Super Champ XD
EHX Big Muff Pi
Yamaha Acoustic
I was pumped when I got mine off.
Kept getting pubic hair stuck in them whenever I gave a blowjob.
I've had mine for like 2 years I had really really wonky teeth before though

I should get them off in September anywho
I had braces for 3 years, too. I had them removed five months ago. I couldn't remember how it felt not to have braces, so it felt incredible to race my tongue along my flat teeth. Plus, there were no yellow spots. My smile was pretty much perfect, just as it damn well should, after 3 years of annoyance and monthly check-ups.

And yes, my teeth looked horribly misplaced before I had it. Horribly.
Last edited by Whiskky at Aug 18, 2008,
i heard that it hurt to get them taken off but it was just uncomfortable
grinding the cement off was a weird feeling
it was close to having a cavity drilled and filled
Guitars:
'13 MIM Fender Strat - '05 Epi G-400
Amps:
Fender HRD - VHT Special 6 Ultra -
Jet City JCA20H - Mesa Rectifier 2x12
Pedulz:
Slash Wah - OCD v1.7 - Red Llama MKII -
Big Muff Pi - Carbon Copy - Phase 90 - Ditto Looper