I just bought this amp, second hand from a shop.

I'm kinda confused with the footswitch though; it lights up, the LEDs, and stuff, but doesn't want to change to the other channels. Is there something I need to do to set it up, or is it just broken? Reason being, I've never used a footswitch amp before, and it's making me a bit confused.

It's under warranty, so I can get it fixed I suppose, but before I head down to the shop/give them a call, is there anything I'm doing wrong/should try?

Any help on the matter would be brilliant.
Try some contact cleaner in the jack on the amp for it first if it has a standard audio, 1/4" plug style. If not, consider warranty service. That can mean a number of things. The switch could be broken, it could just be a bad cable, or worse case, the amp itself is at fault (often bad jacks, but can be other more complex issues)
Quote by CJRocker
Try some contact cleaner in the jack on the amp for it first if it has a standard audio, 1/4" plug style. If not, consider warranty service. That can mean a number of things. The switch could be broken, it could just be a bad cable, or worse case, the amp itself is at fault (often bad jacks, but can be other more complex issues)

Aye? Thanks for the advice.

Leading on from that, what perplexes me is that the lights on the actual Amplifier change, indicating a change of channel, but the sound doesn't.

Any ideas?
Quote by chrisgregory05
Aye? Thanks for the advice.

Leading on from that, what perplexes me is that the lights on the actual Amplifier change, indicating a change of channel, but the sound doesn't.

Any ideas?

Pray that that some contact cleaner fixes the problem... Sounds like something with the amp though.