Page 1 of 3
I really don't know how people find it funny...

Does anyone else agree? Or am I just going insane?
I found it funny before... but they aired it over and over again and I don't like it anymore
yeah its that crappy that it lasted a decade, made people millions or $$$ and made many people happy watching it.
I think it is complete wank - very dated, wooden performances - some of the worst canned laughter abuse going.. I can't think of one thing I like about it. Even the recording quality is grainy and ****.
It's the worst programme ever

'Hi I'm Bob' hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
It's pretty boring like.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Yeh, I never liked it.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
one thing I hated about the show was that "joey" was so stupod sometimes it wasn't even funny

"mmmm nudlesoup. DAMMIT"
I think it's really quite funny. Especially when Rachel made the creepy painting move into Joey's room... his face

But I think the episodes with Britain are quite racist at times. Especially when Phoebe was on the phone to June Whitfield's character. I wasn't impressed with that at all.
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
Mad because you don't have some?

/thread
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

That was my wife's favorite show and I used to tear it apart about how stupid it was until I saw the episode were Pheobe tries to teach Joey how to play the guitar. The bear claw had me lol hard.
Quote by CaptainRon
There's to much love in it. I can't watch shows like it.

lol, someone's got issues.
I r Pirate!
Some episodes are really funny, but most are meh. I still watch it sometimes even though I've seen every episode 54930854 times. Maybe it's because I kinda grew up with it.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
You can't bash Phoebe's songs though! Classic! "Jingle bitch screwed me over, go to hell jingle *****..."
BASSES

Yamaha RBX270L Custom Fretless
Traben Tribal Sun 5 L
Fender Custom Jazz Bass L

EFFECTS

BOSS DD-7
BOSS OC-3
BOSS RC-2
BOSS TU-2
Tech 21 Sans Amp Bass Driver DI

AMP

Yorkville XM200 Combo
I like the early episodes. When they all got married and what not it just turned into a soap though and it sucked.
Quote by duke_lion
lol, someone's got issues.

No, I can't stand that fake drama shit.

At least shows like That 70's Show counter the drama with something stupid or funny.
I also hate shows like Everybody Loves Raymond. I honestly don't know how that show lasted 9 years, every episode had the same plot.

Quote by Kurt-Corgan

That show has got to be the most overrated comedy show I've ever seen. It has never made me laugh and the stand-up of Jerry in the early episodes was just horrible.

Not a lot of people like his stand-up. I wouldn't say it was over-rated. 70 million people watched the last episode, I think it deserved the ratings it got.
Last edited by CaptainRon at Aug 18, 2008,
Everybody Loves Raymond is also on my list of shows that I absolutely f**king despise
Quote by metallica92
scrubs beats it hands down.

/thread.

Saying '/thread' is pompous and annoying. This thread ain't about what shows are better than Friends anyway. I think Friends is OK to watch now and then because it's kinda cheesy and cliched but the Chandler guy was kinda funny.
Quote by Jackolas
I can't think of one thing I like about it.

Not even:

?

Come on! When channel four used to air it in the morning during the school holidays you never had a lazy morning wank over Aniston? You wasted your teens man!
Quote by cam_sampbell
It's the worst programme ever

'Hi I'm Bob' hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

What...?
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by LordBishek
Know what's better than Friends?

Definately. I'm not sure which I like more, Arrested Development or Seinfeld.

Shame they only did three seasons.
i beg to differ, MAD TV.....now that's a true piece of shit.
wham, bam, thank you ma'am!
Quote by charvel_man
Janice.

A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-AAA!!!!
It used to be my favourite show.

I haven't watched it in a while because I kept on seeing the same episodes over and over again (Season 10... ick).
Quote by metallica92
scrubs beats it hands down.

/thread.

Yes.

But i still like both shows regardless
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
JANICE: Oh my God!!

This show is so good man..
Except for a few here and there
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
Page 1 of 3