This year, I purchased a weekend ticket to Leeds Festival. The website I bought them off was www.SOSmasterticket.com. It was in a panic that I purchased off this site, after hours of trying on www.ticketmaster.co.uk. Just to let you know, I was completley scammed. It wasn't a legitimate site, and I'm never going to see these tickets.

I'm letting you all know: Never buy off this site, or any other ticket toutes. I was stupid enough to do it, learn from my mistakes.

D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Sorry to hear your loss? do a charge back if you paid by CC
Sharing is caring
Fuck the RIAA

- Gear -
ESP LTD MH-400
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox AD30VT
Zoom G2.1u
that sucks.. and btw, nice Morrissey avatar.
wham, bam, thank you ma'am!
Quote by DunnySun

Yeah that will make him feel better about his massive loss.
Quote by DunnySun

Nice one

Yeah, I'm getting my money back through the credit card company. Its just **** how these people can just take all this money knowing full well no ones getting there tickets.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

this morning i went through the same thing.. fortunately, they were only the earlybird tickets, and we have the actual festival tickets from a different site.
the annoying thing is, we had train tickets (almost 20 quid each, and theres seven of us going) which we have to cancel, (which im told charges about 5 quid) though we get the 20 quid back. Now i wonder why no ones taken the site down or something...
but yeah, dont use this site.
i'm sorry for your losses
good luck getting tix though
Guitars:
'13 MIM Fender Strat - '05 Epi G-400
Amps:
Fender HRD - VHT Special 6 Ultra -
Jet City JCA20H - Mesa Rectifier 2x12
Pedulz:
Slash Wah - OCD v1.7 - Red Llama MKII -
Big Muff Pi - Carbon Copy - Phase 90 - Ditto Looper