I was at the Ottawa Super Ex yesterday, and a giant inflatable Olympic mascot was running around hugging people when one of the opening bands started their sound check. Watch what happened here
Quote by J_J

stupid ppl (they're like slinkies, not good for much, but they make you smile when pushed down the stairs)

Quote by Meths

Holy non-gender specific pronoun Batman!

Quote by freakypop

you dont rly play guitar if you dont shred
Was the super ex worth going to?
Cause I don't wanna drive out from Kanata if its not worth it.
▼▲
Quote by shdowfox17
awesome avatar,denn0069!
Quote by Valo
The most truth I've heard in the pit.
ever.
▼▲
doesnt sound that bad. looks like the mascot was gnna fall over a couple times. gr8 balance
thats awesome.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
it r rofl it's really awesome gotta love mascots
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Yeah, the super ex was great. You should go the night the Trews are playing, I don't think there's anything else good going on in the way of concerts. Last night was Default and two local bands, in case you were wondering. Inside the mascot was a Canadian Olympic speed skater (can't remember who). After that, she started sneaking up on people and chasing around small children. It was pretty funny.
Quote by J_J

stupid ppl (they're like slinkies, not good for much, but they make you smile when pushed down the stairs)

Quote by Meths

Quote by freakypop

Quote by demonmouse500
Yeah, the super ex was great. You should go the night the Trews are playing, I don't think there's anything else good going on in the way of concerts. Last night was Default and two local bands, in case you were wondering. Inside the mascot was a Canadian Olympic speed skater (can't remember who). After that, she started sneaking up on people and chasing around small children. It was pretty funny.

Catriona Le May Doan?

Sounds awesome anyway.
Ohhh man I missed Default?
That blows. I might try and make it for the Trews.
▼▲
Quote by shdowfox17
awesome avatar,denn0069!
Quote by Valo
The most truth I've heard in the pit.
ever.
▼▲
Yeah, it was awesome. And one of the opening bands had cd's for $2. You should have seen it, the second they said that half the people there got up and headed for the merch table.
Quote by J_J

Quote by Meths

Quote by freakypop