hello a new member so forgive if i miss anything, i have in nwe shape a 1999 fender deluxe red,orange quilt top i was told they did not make alot of these,its got the noiseless p/u chrome locking tuners an ivory saddles tort shell p/g an blkan white
hsc fender case tweed. i have pics just dont know how to post,if you give me an email i can send you some,or if someone can post them for me i would deeply appreciate it kindly. im asking $900 o.bo. thanks for your time
Quote by bluesbyu
hello a new member so forgive if i miss anything, i have in nwe shape a 1999 fender deluxe red,orange quilt top i was told they did not make alot of these,its got the noiseless p/u chrome locking tuners an ivory saddles tort shell p/g an blkan white
hsc fender case tweed. i have pics just dont know how to post,if you give me an email i can send you some,or if someone can post them for me i would deeply appreciate it kindly. im asking $900 o.bo. thanks for your time

dont know what it will cost to ship?
go to http://imageshack.us and upload them to there and follow the instructions.
I don't remember where I was,
When I realized life was a game.
The more seriously I took things,
The harder the rules became.