bought new in June, in near mint condition and includes box and all paperwork. $130 shipped/BO

I didn't know the V4 even existed. I knew about the V3...
EB JP6 (Mystic Dream), Peavey Predator (USA), Takamine acoustic

Mesa/Boogie DC-3 shorthead, 2 Recto 1x12s, BOSS GT-8 (4CM), Morley BH Wah

"Tone is in the ear of the beholder..." "To each his Tone."
mate, would you ship to australia if I paid the shipping, and if so, how much would it be?
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
so he has sold it?
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM
you probably would want it more than me then, I'm basically after an OCD to put as a chunky rhythm tone so I can save my Maxon for solo boosting, and I intenf to buy an FM4, replace my DD-3 with an Empress Superdelay, buy a fuzz and a Death by Audio TSA before I get the OCD.
Quote by dannyniceboy

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM
Good freakin' choice on the empress super delay, are you registered on HC? there are 2 FM4's goin there for dirt cheap, like $120-140
Really? Can you provide links, I might get in touch with them.

Also, TS, where the hell is our closure, just so I don't hijack the thread.
Quote by dannyniceboy

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM